~NEWT PT.2~

His eyes bloodshot and his hands were rubbing his cheeks."Do you think it's our fault because we didn't let her explain?"He asked and I thought about it .I hadn't thought of this before and that actually made me feel guilty.

"I don't know.We should ask her though.Now ,we might have lost her forever"Thomas said and I realised what we had done.

YOUR POV

I could hear voices,I couldn't recognize them though.I tried to open my eyes a couple of times but eyelids seemed to heavy.I tried again and again when I gave in because I wanted to remember what happened and I ended up here.

I recalled the memories and frowned.And I really had my reasons.Firstly ,I didn't succeed my aim to die.Secondly,I will wake up and everyone will hate me again.Like,everyone.Thirdly,Newt will still avoid me and won't give me a chance to explain what that shank did.

Oh!I had left a note in my hut.Did they read it?Did they search for me?Well...they must have searched since I am laying in one of the Med-Jack hut's bed.

Now,I should open my eyes.Come on y/n !You can! I thought to myself as I slowly opened my eyes...

I saw Newt and Thomas beside and I tried to be up.When they show me,they jumbed and helped my.They hugged me with little tears in their eyes.

I didn't talk.I couldn't.I was afraid of yelling,rejection and many other things.

"We missed you ,but I think I should leave you alone with Newt.We'll talk later!"Thomas said and I was surprised at the way he talked to me.I expected yelling and anger and all but no...weird.Maybe they cared for me all this time.Just maybe.

Thomas exited and Newt came closer as I made myself more comfortable.

"Sorry but perhaps do you want to explain ?"He asked looking at me ,I looked down.

"Yeah...but did you read my note?"I asked afraid of the answer.He nodded and I started talking.

"It all started with Alby.He told me I was a distraction for you and if I didn't break up with you,you would be banished.I didn't believe him a first but he persuade me that he was telling the truth.I wouldn't risk it ,Newt.I wouldn't risk you!I did it.The next weeks were a he'll for me since no one talked to me and they all talked to Alby.He was the one that deserved all this.I couldn't take it anymore.No one seemed to care ,so I decided to end my life.Well,not before explaining with the note."I explained while sobbing and he was crying ,too.

"Sorry,"He apologised and I shook my head."Why would you apologise ?"I asked and he seemed to have his answer ready."I should ask you why.Should have let you explain.Should have stop this thing."He stated and leaned in.

I had missed his kiss and I would gladly kiss him right now,so I leaned in too.The kiss was awesome.I had truly missed it.I felt him smiling and I couldn't help smiling as well.

2 WEEKS LATER

I am so happy.Life is going great since my jump.Well,everything except my leg,I have a slight limp.Newt says we are so similar and the only thing we have in common is our limp.And the love for each other.Oh and our opinion for Alby.

The Gladers apologised and Alby did too.I didn't really forgive him.And since the Gladers learned the truth ,Alby's life is pretty dificult.He gets hate comments and not as much respect as he used to have.

Newt's more of the leader now.Everyone respects him and he says I am his second-in-command!

"HELLOOOO Y/N"Newt greeted me with a quite weird way.I turned around to face him and he was so close that we kissed.He liked this I think ,because I could feel him smiling.

I love him.

ALBY'S POV

Oh suck not again...

Hey!First I hope you enjoyed the PT.2.I did it as early as possible because I want to update a lot today.I doubt I will though.Btw SEE THE VIDEO ON THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER .It's heartbreaking I know,but those edits and all 😢😢😢Come on Angella!you won't cry again,will you?*shyly nods and grabs tissues*I LOVE YOU !
BB

~~ANG55