~NEWT~

Request bandofnarnia
She is AMAZING!Sweet caring and one of my best internet friends!Go follow her because as I said:She is AMAZING😊❤❤

One fuc-buggin'month has passed by since I was send in this fu-buggin'place full of weird teenage boys that the only thing that want from me is ....Not to mention I have to get used to their shucking vocabulary which is the weirdest thing in here!

But to be honest ,there's a boy that makes this place...beautiful?!?Newt is his name and I will never forget how we met since it was the day I fell in love.

I sat down on a trees' shadow and tried to rememberhow I met Newt.

Flashback

"And this is Newt!"The weird black boy said introducing me to a tall,blonde and extremely attractive."Names Newt,Greenie"he greeted and I lost my words.

"Hmmmm...my name is..."I said ,not even knowing what to say.I have litteraly fallen in love already ,haven't I?I spaced out and I saw him and Alby smiling.Oh no!

They caught me staring!"Sorry!I spaced out!"I apologised and the extremely attractive blondie giggled.I'd never heard a so beautiful giggle,It was like...um...little Christmas bells!How do I even remember that?

My face lit up!"PHOEBE!"I screamed and they looked at me like I was crazy.I laughed and they got along like that understood me now.

"I gotta leave.Newt give him-Ahh her the tour!"He told Newt chuckling.

End of flashback

"Yeah..."I whispered to myself as I recalled the memories.

"Yeah?"Someone asked and I jumbed on my feet ,grabbing a knife I was given from my boot.I was a girl but I could fight as well as boys and I was always so annoyed when they called me 'weak'.

"Whoa!It's just me love!"He exclaimed with a ridiculously attractive smile.I smilled too ,trying to find a good answer but I just gave up and sat down again.

"Sorry,just tryin'to stay safe in this klunkhole I was send to"I explained and he sat next to me.

"Come on!it's not that bad!"he tried to convince me but I am the kind of person that hardly changes his mind about something."Oh it is that bad"I said laughing and he laughed too.

"Do you know where Mhino is?"I asked after a couple of  seconds."Don't ya like my company?I want to talk with you!"he whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me a joke.I'm bored."He said and I had a ready answer as always "Ughh...you know I'm not good at this!"I said and he laughed."I do,that's why I want you to say one"He answered and I looke at at him confused.

"Umm what?"I asked obviously confused."just tell me a bloody joke,love!"I thought about it and smiled.

"Why did Sarah fell of the swing?"I asked and he thought about it for 5 seconds (of summer)."I dunno!"He replied with his gorgeus British accent."Because she had no hands!"I laughed and he gave me the 'You serious?'face.

"Knock knock"I said not even thinking about it."Who's there?"he asked and I smiled "not Sarah!"I yelled and he realy laughed this time.

"That's so bad that it is actually funny!"he said unable to stop his laugh.I laughed too.

"Your turn!"I shouted and he closed his eyes as if he was thinking of something good to say.

"Knock Knock"he finally said."Who's there?"I asked ,patiently waiting for his answer."Date"He said and I raised an eyebrow."Date who?"I asked raising both of my eyebrows now.

"Date me?"He added and I stared with my mouth wide open."Yes or nah?"He asked and I smiled."Yes,"I answered as I leaned in to kiss him.The kiss lasted for a good 3 minuites when we pulled back smiling.

"I love you"I whisper."so do I "He said ,leaning in once again.

Hey!This is my first request ever and I have to thank bandofnarnia and devanshidas which asked for an imagine.Next request is coming tomorrow or today maybe.I dunno...Also,I can't edit this because I hardly have time for my studies rn.LOVE YA ❤❤BB

~~ANG55