~THOMAS(AU)~

This is an AU so imagine that you have escaped WICKED and you and Thomas are working on a project for school.Enjoy:)

"Thomas ..."you said as You closed your notebook.You were trying to work on a project with Thomas but he isn't paying attention."Why aren't you paying attention?Our bloody grade depends on that project.You know that ..."You made eye-contact with him for a moment when he ,finally,decide to answer."I do pay attention"he said proudly and confidently."Oh yeah ?Then you wont struggle explain what I just said,right?"you said like you knew he couldnt answer.He looked down as he was trying to find an excuse which he did "I didn't really get that part ,you see..."he said and looked at you.You smiled."I'll explain it again ,then"You opened the notebook once again to explain it.

THOMAS POV
She was so beautiful I thought.She was trying to explain me something for an hour or so but I wasn't paying attention at all.Her beauty distracted me and I couldn't help staring her.I was looking at her gorgeous y/e/c eyes when I got caught once again.

"THOMAS!"she yelled.Oh her voice. it sounds li-What am I thinking??She is my best friend and nothing more,although I wish she was mine."What's wrong ?You have been staring me the whole freakin'time!"she yelled.I ,now,knew that I couldn't find an excuse again.I will do it.I'll confess my feelings .Is there anything else I could do ?

  "y/n...I have to tell you something..."I said and looked down."What is it,Tom?You know that you can always rely on me."I loved it when she called like that.Tom.It sounded wonderful."Look,I know we are best friends since...I can remember.Since the glade but I really like you.Actually,I love you.And that's why I didn't pay attention.I was distracted by your beautiful face."I said and took a breath which I didn't knew I was holding the whole time.She looked shocked and I was blushing like crazy.Eventually she decided to talk and I wasn't sure whether I should be happy or nervous."Aww Tom,that's soo cute.Do you know why ?"She asked and flashed a smile.I shook my head instead of talking."Be cause ...I love you too."She stated with a warm expression.

That's when we both leaned and kissed.It was a small and gentle one.She pulled first and we were looking into each other's eyes."I was waiting for this a long long time"I said but didn't break the eye contact."Same but I really think we should finish that bloody project and then we might  go for a walk as well."I smilled and responded quickly "I'd love that"

I think I'm getting better.Sorry for any grammar mistakes btw.I don't know if I'll update tomorrow because I have to revise for a dance show but I'll try my best

~~ANG55