~NEWT~

"Why.do.you.hate.me.do.buggin much?"you complained to Alby and it seems like he didn't hestitate to answer."Because,"He said pinning you to the wall "you are only a distraction!And if you don't break up with Newt,he'll end up banished."He added.

His face showed no emotion.You ,on the other hand,were crying ,because ...who wouldn't ?He was your boyfriend and you loved him to the moon and back but could you risk it?What if he wasn't lying ?What if he will really do th I if I dont?I stared at him but he ,eventually,broke the silence.

"And I am not kidding.Newt's my best friend but things won't work if everyone has a girlfriend and make out with her every three seconds,"he spoke and I immidiately answered "Whoa!First things first,Newt and I dont make out in public.Secondly,go suck yourself .Thirdly,go suck yourself and Lastly go suck yourself!Oh and did I mention go suck yourself ?"I stated still being sassy even in such a situation.

"I mean it y/n"he said and I could tell he wasn't lying.That's what made me crying even more."Now go!Tommorow you won't be a couple!Tell him you don't oove him any or or something...GO"he finished and I ran towards my room.

When I finally,calmed down,I made my way to Newt. He was talking with Mhino,so I had to interrupt them.

"Umm...Newt can I talk to you a bit?Privately,"I stated and he got up holding my waist.I took a step back,took a deep breath and explained."I'm sorry but we have to break up.I-I don't like you anymore..."I said and looked down,tears coming again.He looked shocked.

"Wha-W-What?"he asked with his mouth wide open."You heard me.Please don't make it any harder than it already is..."I explained and left him ,alone ,standing there in shock with some tears in his dry eyes.

Oh how hard that was!

3 WEEKS LATER
I still cry at nights.I still do.I still love him.I still do.I miss him.I really really do.

Everyone hates me for breaking Newt's heart.Everyone.No one speaks to me.Frypan used to serve my food with a smile.Now,he doesn't even look at me.
Thomas and Minho used to be my fave buds.Now...they must hate me.The thing is that Alby looks satisfied and everyone looks at him with a smile,talking all happy to him.But he is behind all this.He always was.

NEWT'S POV

Oh the damage that girl did to my heart.I cry every night and day.I'm broken.Y/n made everything better.Now...Everyone hates her and it hurts to see her sad.I am thinking of starting cutting once again.Y/n had pushed that thought away long time ago but now she's gone.

I sometimes stare her ,even if I don't want to.Like she has something that attracts me.Today I noticed that she didn't pack.She got nothing for breakfast and that's weird.I mean she never really are but today she didn't ate at all.

YOUR'S POV

Today was the day.The day I was going to die.But before I do.I wrote a message to everyone I loved.

I ran deep in the maze ,when I saw the perfect wall.It was covered with ivy and I would easily climb up there.I climbed and climbed until I was to the top.I could see the next section perfectly but I was here to do something and I was going to do that.I checked if I had done everything before I jump.
Message left in my bed ...CHECK
Still love Newt ...CHECK
Ready?...CHECK
"1...2...3..."I counted and jumped.I felt the floor down me when I land and I closed my eyes ,knowing that that was my end.Or was it?

1 HOUR LATER
NEWT'S POV
Y/n should be back an hour ago.I started worrying.I told Alby and he told me to check her hut.We used to share that hut but after that I left and moved to Mhino's room.

I quickly ran to her room but it was empty.I only found a folded paper on her bed.And being the curious person I am,I opened it.But curiosity killed the cat ,I guess.

Dear someone who cares(If there's still someone),

If you are reading this I am propably gone.Forever maybe.But I have a message for all my friends.Well...they might not consider me as a friend but I do.I really do even if they stopped talking to me a while ago.This goes to Newt;Newt,even if you hardly believe this I still love you and I still check I you are fine every now and then.I miss you Newt.I never planned on breaking up with you.It was Alby's fault,Newt.He told me he would banish you,Newt.He told me he wasn't kidding,Newt.I wouldn't risk it ,Newt.You were my everything and I lost you.Don't cry for me ,Newt.I wouldn't want this and you know it.That's all you need to know and remember I LOVE YOU. Tell Thomas and Minho that they were the best brothers they could have been and even if they don't like me anymore ,I do.Tell Frypan,he needs to make bacon more and that I loved the smile he used to give me.Tell Chuck,he was the best.He was younger than anyone yet so happy!Tell Gally,he may was tough and all but he cared about everyone and I know it.
Those were my friends but I have one more message.For Alby.
He is not a leader.He is a shank.That's all he could ever be anyway.Please,put Newt in charge instead.He deserves it.
FOR ALL THE GLADERS:You are the best people ever and WICKED messed with the wrong people.Show'em what you are made of and get out of this place.

P.S.Newt if you ever have kids ,will you name one after me ,please?

Till next time ,
Y/n
I was litteraly drowning in my own tears.Suddenly I realised not all of me is full of sadness but half of me is anger.Anger for Alby.Oh that shank.

I've lost enough time.I should tell to Mhino (who still cares too)he should look for her in her section.

"Mhino ,go find Y/n before the doors close!"I shouted at him."Isn't she back yet?"he asked worried,I shook my head and he grabbed his backpack.I saw him running towards the maze with two more runners.

1 HOUR LATER
I was still waiting outside of the door for Mhino and y/n when Mhino came in my view with y/n in his arms.Oh suck...I started crying again.

He looked at me and I nodded.I got Y/n in my arms and I ran to the Med-jack hut with Mhino and Thomas, who joined us without knowing anything ,by my side.Jeff seemed to understand the situation since he asked no questions.

We left her in the bed and Jeff started doing his medical stuff.I sat there when I remember the note.Neither Mhino or Thomas had read it so I gave them the letter and they looked at me confused.

When they finished reading it ,they looked up with tears in their eyes.

"You stay here ,I want to find Alby.He has some things to explain"Mhino stated full of confidence and anger.And I poked at him exiting the door.I was still hold in her hand ,examining her beautiful pale face.I noticed Thomas moving a seat closer and I looked up to face him.

His eyes bloodshot and his hands were rubbing his cheeks."Do you think it's our fault because we didn't let her explain?"He asked and I thought about it .I hadn't thought of this before and that actually made me feel guilty.

"I don't know.We should ask her though.Now ,we might have lost her forever"Thomas said and I realised what we had done.

Hey!It's night and I can't write anymore.I'm so tired and I'll do a part 2 tomorrow maybe.Also,I am leaving Friday ,so I'll do some updates because I don't want to live without updating.BB.

~~ANG55

TMR imagines and preferences|ANG55जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें