~HE HEARD YOU SINGING FOR THE FIRST TIME ~

Newt:Today Alby gave a day off to you and every single Track-hoe.You were exhausted since yesterday ,you worked more than average,so you decided to go to the Deadheads.

Once you arrived, you sat in the shade of a big tree, desperately trying to remember something when suddenly some song lyrics popped in your mind.You started singing.You sang those lyrics so naturall like you've being this song your whole life.You closed your eyes and continue singing.

"Hope when you take that jump
You don't feel the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
It's screaming your name
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay

Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad
The only way you can know
You give it all you have
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain...
Hope when the moment comes
You'll say

I...I did it all
I...I did it all
I owned every second that this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived..."

You opened your eyes and you heard claps.You lifted your head and saw Newt leaning against a log ,smirking at you.

"Well done ,love"he stated "How did you remember this?"he asked curious and impressed at the same time."I dunno.It just came and I just sang it"You explained as he got closer.He sat next to you and put his hand around your waist."Do you remember any other song ?"he asked and I shook my head."Will you sing this one again?"He asked again and I nodded.

Minho:You woke up with Minho next to you.He was sleeping peacefully without a t-shirt.You couldn't sleep and since you didn't want to wake him up,you stand up and went outside.

Oh ma douce souffrance...You started but interrupted yourself.What is this?Do I remember a song?Did I just sang a FRENCH song??Ummm...You thought.You tried to remembe the whole song but you could  only remember small parts.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Frypan screaming that the breakfast's ready.Already?you thought.Last time you checked it was like so so early.So,you just went,still thinking about the lyrics in the back of your mind.

You decided to ask if any other Glader remembered a song or something.And that's exactly what you did.

"Hey MinMin"You greeted your boyfriend who was packing his backpack ready to run the maze."Hey babe"he replied and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"I just wanted to ask you if you ...um...remember any song or something"You asked hesitantly ,waiting for his response."Nope"he stated."Do you?"he said ,placing you on his lap."Yes,um No...I mean yes...actually not..."You tried to say and he gave you a confused look."I mean not exactly.It's just those lyrics"I explained and he nodded."Don't worry, "he stated and continue"You'll have forget it till  this afternoon.Good or not ,no one remembers anything in this place."he said,kissed your forehand and left for his run.

All your hopes to remember collapsed but you wouldn't give in.

                                      LATER  THAT NIGHT
...Yas that's it !you thought."Minho..."You whispered as you shook your asleep boyfriend."What is it ,y/n?"he asked ,obviously sleepy."I remembered"you said with excitement filling you."You did?"he asked surprised.

You nodded and started...

"Oh ma douce souffrance
Pourquoi s'acharner tu recommence
Je ne suis qu'un être sans importance
Sans lui je suis un peu paro
Je déambule seule dans le métro
Une dernière danse
Pour oublier ma peine immense
Je veux m'enfuir que tout recommence
Oh ma douce souffrance