~NEWT~

Requested by devanshidas
Best wattpader ever.She is so nice and cute and ...ahhh.Just follow her,okay?Lol jk .Seriously tho.She is sooo cool.And she writes a beautiful story at the moment so go check it too.That's all!

"I'll be fine,really!"You told Newt but he didn't seem to believe it.

You had injured your arm the day before and Newt ,being the protective guy he is,wouldn't let you go to the maze.

"How about I'll run with Newt today?"I suggested and he thought about it."Maybe..."he said and I hugged him."Thank you so much best boyfriend in the whole glade!"I yelled and kissed his lips.

"Really?So you tell me...that if I wouldn't let you go,I wouldn't be the best boyfriend."He said and I chuckled."You would !just not that great!"I spoke.He was about to say something but I cut him off."Look,I really enjoy this conversation but I gotta pack my things!byeeeee"I said ,singing the last part and I swear I heard a laugh when I exited the room.

                                                  IN THE MAZE

"Y/n,I'll go back now,"Minho said ,swallowing the last bite of his food."Oh and please come back safe!I don't want your freakin'boyfriend upset now,do I?"He said and I laughed."Yes,sir!"I yelled and he laughed along with me.

I saw Minho leaving and I decided to start running again to explore since I had a good two hours left.

The Maze was a mysterious thing.It was so big and how did they even built that?I use-My thoughts were interrupted by a strange noise.

Click.Click.Whirl.Whirl.

Oh klunk!It's a Griever!I immidiately starting running towards the Glade when I saw it.My arm hurted but i kept running.I had never seen one before but it was exactly how Mhino described it.Big and spikes and ...ewwww.

It was really close now and I didn't know what to do!Shuck...only thirty minuites left.

I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach.It must have stung me.That was bloody painful.He Griever ran away and I was really surprised with its reaction.I mean,instead of eating me ,he ran away.Weird...

What will Newt think?

I started thinking of him again as the pain grew stronger.All of a sudden ,I saw Minho running,exhausted,towards me,so I closed my eyes knowing that we would come back safe.

                                            TWENTY MINUITES LATER
UGHH!I felt like I was thrown on the ground ,so I opened my eyes.I was in the Glade surrounded by a bunch of boys looking down at my stomach.I looked too and I saw that it was stung.

I looked up again and this time I didn't know whether they were looking at my stung stomach or my breasts.I fake coughed and I saw Newt picking me up from the ground.

It seemed like he was taking me to the Med-jacks,to give me the peace serum or something.He knew I was awake but he didn't talk.He was only mumbling something under his breath that I couldn't really understand.

Newt was talking with the Med-jacks but I couldn't understand a word of what they were saying.Suddenly I felt another pain and that's when I knew I was given the peace serum.

NEWT'S POV

Thirty minuites.She is thirty bloody minuites late.What the hell?Mhino's back but she's not!

"MINHO!"I screamed ,limping to the map room as the door opened."Hey Newt,"he greeted ,looking relaxed."where's y/n?"I asked and he didn't answer at first."Isn't she back yet?"he asked and I shook my head.We stared at each other for a minuite when I screamed "GO FIND HER!"And he immidiately ran ,m ummbling something under his breath.

I ran with him too to the North doors.He ran immidiately and I sat down, impatiently waiting for their return.

I was butting my nails the whole time,something that I don't allow myself to do the other  days.

-------------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------
Suddenly,I saw Minho running out of the Maze with y/n in his arms.My heart broke.Was she dead or stung?Maybe she just fainted?

Minho threw her to the ground as the doors closed.He sinked to his kness,obviously exhausted.The Gladers started coming closer to see what's happening.

Minho looked at me and I gave him a questioning look.He did wnothing but simply lifted her shirt.She was stung.I could feel the tears coming.

I looked around to see nothing but the Gladers staring at her breast which was quietly moving up and down.I ran to her and placed her in my arms.She was awake but I didn't talk.I was too sad.I felt like I was slowly losing her.

"Klunk...I told you not to bloody go!"I whispered as I entered the Med-jacks hut.

------------------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------

"Do it,will you?"I threatend the Med-jacks and they finally gave her the peace serum."will you stay here?It's not the best thing ,seeing people through the changing really..."Clint advised me and I nodded.

"I'll stay,"I said "Why?"Jeff asked and I didn't hestitate to tell him"because she is my bloody girlfriend!".

                                           1 WEEK LATER

"Newt I think we should-"Clint started but I stopped him."I won't hear a bloody word!Give her more time..."I whispered the last part.

The Med-jacks seemed to lost their hope but I didn't.It hurted ,watching her this way but I don't have a choice.I love her so much.

They left me alone again with y/n.

"Newt..."I heard a slight whisper and I turned my head towards the voice.It was y/n!My face lit up."love? "I asked and she smiled.She was weak I could feel it but strong at the same time.

"I thought I had lost you,"I cried as I fell in her hug,"Shhhh it's okay!"She comforted me and she succed ,she always did.

"I love you.I don't even know what I would do if I lost you"I said and she came closer"I am here now.And that's all that matters,right?"She asked with a sweet voice and I nodded.

Hey!Guys ,I'm super tired but I had to upload that today becuase I had promised to.I won't edit that either.Sorry for any grammar/vocabulary mistakes :((devanshidas hope you liked it.This might be ,my worst imagine ever I know so sorry 'bout dah!Love ya all😙BB

~~ANG55