~NEWT PT.2~

Last time;

YOUR POV
He clapped his hands twice and BAM !I was transferred next to a tree and decided to scream for my boys."NEEEEWWWT"I shouted a couple of times but nothing."MIIIINHOOO"nothing. "THOMAAAS"Nothing.Nothing at all,so I kept walking.Until ,I felt a pain in my chest and darkness was all I could see.

MHINO'S POV
We were looking for her ,two hours or so.Newt was depressed ,so was Thomas ,not that bad though.We all missed her.I did too.She is my 'lil sis' .That's what I call her.Thomas was looking at me ,I could feel it but I didn't look back.

"LOOK!!"Winston shouted and pointed to a body ,in a coma,next to a tree.Newt ran first and everyone followed.I pushed some gladers just to get a better view and I did.It was y/n.

"MEDJACKS"Thomas then screamed and Jeff came in my view sitting next to her body.

JEFF'S POV
"MEDJACKS"Thomas called and I ran to help with y/n.I sat down and looked at her while trying to think what the problem was.

"She isn't dead"I simply commented and Minho ,being the sassy shank he is responded with a 'you don't say'."um-m she is in a coma"I said unsure about why would she be in one."Guys,look she also got her tattoo.

We all had a tatto except y/n We were suprised but now she had one.She was "The pixie-dust",everyone took a look and noded. "This slinthead did it.I am shucking sure"Newt said and we all understand who he meant.Peter.

"He kinda looks like you though"Winston said and Newt looked him dead in the eye and said "That's the worst thing I have been told".Well ,he is right.But they do look alike.

"Get her we'll keep walking until we find that shuck-face"Mhino said and the gladers obeyed.

YOUR POV
I couldn't see anything but someone was...carying me ?!?I couldn't open my eyes ,my eyelids seemed so heavy and although I tried I couldn't.Plus,it had to be morning and the Sun was burning.I was helpless at the moment so I just sat there on someones back and tried to remember what had happened.

So,let's put those memories in order.First a shank called Peter came and grabbed me from my boys.Then he told me he was my boyfriend and that he was also the one that put us in that shuck hole.He let me escape and with two claps of his had I was transferred in a Forrest.I was searching for my boys when I felt a sudden pain in my chest and that ,my friends,is the last think I freaking remember.

He had also said that he wouldn't give in our love.That means he will come back.Oh no!

And then my eyes finally opened.

NEWT'S POV
"She opened her eyes"one of the gladers stated and I carefully  put her down.

"Newt"she whispered."yes darling"I answered quickly.She said lots of things but I only understand those;

Creator, boyfriend,come back and bad

Then we heard foots and she said 'run',so I placed her in my back once again and ran.But we couldn't go anywhere ,we where trapped.

PETER'S POV
I had trapped them and they couldn't go anywhere.When they realised that they stopped running.

"Great,"I said cheerfully."who are you?what the suck do you want from us?"The Blondie,Newt,said."Brother!Long time no see"I yelled and he looked at me surprised.Yes ,Newt was my brother but we never got along good.I was always jealous of him because he always had the best things and when I finally got y/n-the best thing I ever had-he stole her from me.

"Y-you ar-are my ....my brother?"he said shivering. "Oh well"I said  and continue "isn't it obvious ?"The crowd started saying things like 'yeah' and 'yup'.He said nothing ,nothing at all.Just stared at me with his mouth open.Y/n was next to him ,gorgeous as always.Y/n right !I'll tell him about this.

"You were always the big ,attractive and good boy."I stated,"I'll admit ,I was jealous of you most of the times.You always had the beautiful girl,mom's trust and other stuff.And when I finally got Y/n You came and got her from me."I said looking at the gladers every now and then and then looking back at him.He was looking me now with ...nah I can't really figure what that was.It was either anger or sympathy but I couldn't really understand.I broke the silence"And I believe that Y/n is still mine".As I finished ,y/n hugged him closer like I was about to bit her.Silly girl.Too bad I like her.

"Look,I'm really sorry but I remember none of these and whatever you just said belongs to the the past.Y/n loves me now and not to be rude but you better leave us alone or ..."he said ready to threaten me but he stopped."Or what ?"I said with one eyebrow raised."The rest is none of your business" he mumbled and then it hit me.

"I found an idea .Y/n will decide if she wants to live a rich and relaxed life with me or a hard life with ya and the gladers."I said looking at her."I want to live with the gladers"she responded  immidiately."Fine then.I knew that you would choose that as*hole anyway"They all looked me with confuse faces "It is worse than shank p"I replied with a 'Duh'expression in my face.

"Go before ,I regret anything"I ordered and they ran,towards the other direction.

Y/N POV
"Go before I regret anything"He ordered and we walked the other way.

After three hours of walking ,we found a nice area where we could sleep for the night ,at least.We built a fire and sat around it.Next to me were Mhino and Newt and next to Newt there was Thomas.

"We missed ya ,sis"Mhino said and I smiled at him."I missed ya ,too.How was life without me ?"I said knowing I only left them for one day,or two."Well,the first two years it was a burning hell but ,eventually,we managed to live."I laughed and he giggled.Then I notice Newt staring at the bonfire not talking,not eating,not laughing,doing nothing just looking at the fire.

"Newt..."I whispered and he turned to me with a weird expression "Um what?"he told me."What's wrong ?"I said showing how worried I was."It is nothing.You are here,so every thing is okay"he said making eye contact with me."Just because I'm here ,it doesn't mean you are fine.What's the matter?"I asked even more worried.Then it hit me.Peter.Peter Pan.He said they were siblings .Oh no.

"It is about Peter ,isn't it ?"I asked aware of his answer.He just noded,seems like that was all he could."It's fine.You know I love you anyway and you don't have to consider him as a sibling if you don't want to"I explained and he turned to me and kissed me.It was a passionate kiss.

We pulled back at the same time.I could feel his smile and his warm breath.I loved him and no one can erase him and my oive do him from my memories.Well,the ones that he(Peter pan)left me ,at least.

                                                  4 YEARS LATER

"Mommy ,can you braid my hair,please?"my daughter said and climbed on my feet."Of course ,sweetie."I said and brushed her long straight hair.Then the door opened and Newt came in ,holding our other daughter on his hug.Zoe.That was her name,Zoe and Collen."Good morning ,love"Newt said and kissed my cheek.
"Good morning"I said and left  Collen."Can we have dinner together tonight,mommy?"Zoe asked."Of course,darling."I replied nicely."Will you call Uncle Tommy and Minho ,too?"Collen asked."Sure thing,sweetheart"."Newt I'll go tell MinMin and Tommy ,okay ?"I asked and hugged him ."Yeah"he said.

"TOMMY!!"I yelled."MiiiinMiiiiin"I shouted."I'm coming.Now .Only please stop yelling"Thomas said."Will do"I said and giggled.Then Minho came in the room.
"OH hey sis!"He said and kissed me on the cheek."Hey!Will you guys come do dinner tonight ?You necies want you !"I said with a high-pitched voice."We'll come then!"They said."Aww you bros must love my girls a lot"I said and winked at both of them."We do"Thomas said and hugged me"We do love you more though "He said and I replied with a 'thank you'.

Hey there!!Longest imagine I have ever done 1475 words!Oh well...I love you guys and this votes mean so much to me-those 3 votes 😂😂😂-Until next time ...

~~ANG55