~MINHO PT.2~

1 WEEK LATER
Me and Minho are now a thing.I ,now,enjoy every second in the Glade with him.Thomas and Newt apologised and of course I accepted their apology.

This morning,Minho wasnt by my side.And that's really weird since he always is there ,next to me.Anyway,I heard Thomas saying that all the runners had a day off but still no sign of Mhino.

I decided to ask the Gladers about him and that's what I did.

No one knew nothing at all.I was going to go to the lookout tower where I usually calm down since it's like the quitest place in the whole Glade.But my brothers stopped me.

"Nope!You won't go there,it is dangerous."Thomas exclaimed with some guilt showing in his eyes."I agree!You won't go up there again!go find Minho"Newt spoke and I started wondering what was that about.I pushed them and climbed to the top.

Curiosity killed the cat.

I was surprised to see Minho and the girl called Taylor kissing.I could feel the tears coming from my dry eyes.Unluckily ,I tripped because I'm stupid and they heard me.They turned to face me and I quickly climbed down.I could hear Mhino shouting my name but I didn't turned around.

I ran towards my hammock to pack my things.I was going to stay with my brothers until that shank decides to apologise.

I saw Newt leaning in his hammock and I fell in his arms ,crying.He reme to understand the reason I came with my things packed and he opened the door to pass.

MINHO'S POV

I lost her.I lost her because that slinthead kissed me without my will.

Here's what happened.I woke up early ,to go to relax in the lookout tower.To my surprise the girl was there too.I sat with her ,keeping distance.I didn't even realise how we kissed.But when I was ready to push her ,Y/n and tripped and I realised I just messed it up.

I shouted her name and I also chased her but she didn't stop.
Now,I cry every night missing her presence.If only she lets me explain.

1 WEEK LATER
Y/NS POV
I was searching for Thomas hammock when I accidentaly bursted into the wrong room.I said a 'sorry' and closed the door.But I opened it again since I thought I had seen Minho on the floor.And I was right.

I ran towards him and grabbed the knife from his hands.He seemed unconsious.I checked his wrists and I found cuts just like mines.I didn't know what to do.So I simply called the Med-jacks.They got him and after a couple minuites he was unconscious in a bed.

5 DAYS LATER

Minho is still unconscious and the Med-jacks are losing their hopes.I won't though.I love him.And I always will.

I was next to him in a chair ,eating my lunch which I didn't want to eat but Thomas forced me to.All of a sudden,I heard a slight whisper calling my name.I turned around and saw Mhino standing.I quickly ran and put him back to bed.

I hugged him like my life depended on it when he pulled back.I smiled but he didn't.He just stared at me.I blushed a bit and in order to make myself more comfortable ,I talked.

"I'm sorry,do you want to explain?"I asked aware of how weak he must be right now.He nodded and starte explaining.

"I was at the lookout tower and so was the girl.She suddenly kissed me and when I was about to pulled back,I saw you.And I realised that I had messed it up.The girl means nothing I swear."He added and I decided to ask him.

"How did you end up unconscious?"I asked waiting for the truth and I got it.He showed me his cuts.And I showed him mines too.

He leaned and so did I until our lips were finally on each others.Then,we heard a cough and we pulled back only to see Clint staring at us with a huge smile.

"You are awake!"Clint exclaimed and Minho nodded."Are you feeling okay?"Clint asked Minho and Minho seemed to have a ready answer."A bit weak but she makes everything better ,I guess"he spoke ,pointing at me.

I looked at him and smile ,aware of how much he loves me.

Hey!How was that?Hope you liked it !I am exhausted ,so I won't update again.BB

~~ANG55