~NEWT~

YOUR POV

"WE DID IT ,Y/N"Newt shouted and hugged me while I giggled at how much of a child he is sometimes."we did it "I repeated in his neck when suddenly a voice   interrupted us.

"Well well well...little gladers escaped ,finaly"It was a boy you couldnt really recognise,he looked like Newt though."Who the klunk are you?"Frypan yelled at him."It didn't take long for him to answer"The king of this place"he said looked at Mhino and continue"I will leave you all and you can leave a happy life but ..."he was looking at me now"in one condition."

It was Thomas turn to talk "and what might that be?"he asked quite curious."You give me the girl""NO BUGGIN'WAY"Thomas ,Newt and Minho screamed at the same time."You have no choice.LOST BOYYYS!!!"He shouted and ten boys came in our view"Yes Peter"he said quickly."Bring me the girl"the boy named Peter yelled.The boys obeyed and ran towards me but Newt stepped in front of me."No way,shanks"he stated full of confidence but I stepped in front of him again.

"If I come,you won't touch them.Deal?"You said and a tear escaped your dry eyes.Peter nodded and the boys grabbed my hands after I kissed Newt afraid that this would be the last.

NEWT'S POV

They took her away from me.Forever,perhaps.I will find her.No matter what.Thomas and Mhino were standing next to me ,shocked.They were like brothers to her.

"I say we look for her"Thomas suggested."aha"Minho aggreed.I would find her and hug her.I cant live without her,I knew that.

PETER PAN'S POV (I guess you understand it was Peter Pan I was talking about)

"We are here"I said and looked at her eyes.Man...they are beautiful but her tears made them blurry."Let me go back to my boys"she said quietly but while sobbing."I am your boyfriend ,not him."I stated."Yeah but I remember that you were the one that put us in the maze.Newt tried to save me from this shuck hole ,you send us."she said crying even more.

    It was true ,I put them there but I had a reason.I wanted to protect her from Captain Hook and I send more boys so she had someone to talk to while I was here protecting that Neverland.When I did saved Neverland ,I decided to leave them there so I can entertain myself a bit.

"I had a reason"I said "but if that's what you want,okay...but I'll try to get you back.Keep that in mind princess"I said with a sly smile and clap my hands twice.And BAM!She dissapeard but I wouldn't give in our love.She loves me ,she just doesn't remember it.

YOUR POV

He clapped his hands twice and BAM !I was transferred next to a tree and decided to scream for my boys."NEEEEWWWT"I shouted a couple of times but nothing."MIINHOOO"nothing. "THOMAAAS"Nothing.Nothing at all,so I kept walking.Until ,I felt a pain in my chest and darkness was all I could see.

Hey there!So,I have seen this as a small imagine and I decided to mark it a story !I dont have time to complete it so I'll just do a part 2 ;)) love ya ❤❤❤

~~ANG55