~THOMAS~

"Where's Y/n,Minho?"I asked too tired for worried and fights."I don't know.Ill help you search her."He explained and I nodded.

Searching for her wasn't really hard.We had a bonfire and we knew that she would be somewhere around here.It ends up she was just laying on Newt's lap.

She was drunk and so was Newt but he wasn't that drunk.

When we finally reached the log they were sitting ,I looked down at Y/n.She is really beautiful and I'm lucky to have such a girl like her.

She didn't notice me until I spoke."Are you drunk?"She giggled."Nope."She swallowed the drink and continued."I'm completely un-sober,"She giggled along with Newt and Minho ,who was next to me laughing, this time.

"You ain't serious!"I told Newt and Y/n shoot me a confused look."No!He's Newt!"She exclaimed and Minho fell on the floor laughing which made Y/n get up and giggle uncontrollably with Minho on the floor.

"Okay it's time for bed!"I clapped my hands but they both ignored me.

Suddenly Y/n got up and stepped on a chair the builders had made."Ladi-wait I'm the only lady."Everyone laughed and she started again.

"Lady and Gentlemen, skinny and stout.I'll tell you a tale I know nothing about."I found her speech a bit interesting and funny since she was drunk so I let her do whatever she would do.

"The addmision is free so pay at the door.Now pull up a chair and sit on the floor."She drunk a but of her drink while everyone laughed,just like me.

"One bright day in the middle of the night,two dead boys got up to fight.Back to back they faced each other drew their swords and shot each other."She giggled and looked at me.

"A blind man came to watch fair play
A mute man came to shout "Hooray!"
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys."She was about to continue but I stopped her by helping her her down from the chair.

"Oh come on we're having fun!"She playfully hit my arm and chuckled and I raised an eyebrow.

She didn't talk.

I picked her up bridal style and laughed.Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"You are so bootyful"She told me and a weird laughing sound escaped my mouth.

"Thanks?"I laughed and she just nodded.

I opened the door and gently placed her on the bed.

"Sweet dreams ,Y/n/n."I greeted and turned to the door to walk out of the hammock but she stopped me."No stay."

"Umm you sure?"I asked a bit uncomfortable.

"Yup"She burped a bit and I laughed."Okay"She made space for me and I sat down.

"I love you.I want to marry you."She spoke and I looked at her.The alcohol seemed to affect her a lot.

"Tell me that when you're sober"I mumbled under my breath.

Hey!macksmc that's dedicated to you!Newt is reliably your favourite but I had to do a Thomas imagine so...Anyways I'm thinking of doing a 'TMR cast imagines and preferences' but I'm not sure.

LOVE YA TO THE MOON AND BACK (devanshidas does this remind you of something?haha)😍😍😘😘

~~ANG55