~??? PT.2~

PLEASE READ NOTE AT THE END⬇⬇⬇

Boys are so confusing!At least I know who I like...I guess.

I was thinking about how much confusing boys were until I was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.I groaned as I got up to open the door.

"Oh my God!Newt ,Gally I didn't expect you here!"I stated ,showing excitemement and they rolled their eyes in sync.

"So we thought and we still don't understand who's your crush!"Newt exclaimed and threw his hands in the air."I mean,I already know it's me but he won't stop claiming it's him!"Gally yelled and I giggled ,slightly leaning on the door frame thing.

"You enjoy this ,huh?"Newt said and raised his eyebrows.I chuckled a bit and closed my eyes to think a bit."Well,I know I should just tell you and stop this thing but boy!It is litteraly hilarious watching you fighting over me!I...can't ...resist!"I laughed and they both took a deep breath.

"That's why I love you..."They said in unison ,leaving me shocked."How the-Whaaaat?"I asked and Newt laughed."Girl,will you please tell us?"Gally asked ,apparently annoyed and tired of my attitude."Okay..."I started lickung my lips.

"It's Minho!"I yelled.I loved messing with people so I took my chance.I wanted to fall on the floor and laugh like my life depended on it but I had to hold it back."Just kidding"I scoffed and they sighed relieved.

"It's Thomas"I added and Newt raised an eyebrow.Gally seemed 100%done so he just groaned and left.Jeez,he just made the whole thing,a lot easier.

"Will you bloo-"I interrupted him with a kiss .He was shocked at first but he kissed back.

I wanted to do this in a long time and I really enjoyed it but something was off.

I pulled back ,feeling uncomfortable."Newt, I think that there's someone watching us"I whispered and he nodded.

"FORGET FRIEND-ZONED!I GOT FAMILY ZONED!"Someone yelled and I turned towards the voice's direction,only to see Gally with a smirk.

"Gally..."I wanted to apologise so bad but he interrupted me."It's okay,sis"He stated.He also winked at me which I found adorable.

Newt is still in my room I thought and smiled.I had to find an excuse so he would leave me for a while...Ughh...ummm....my clothes!I have to change clothes!

"Newt may I change please?"I asked and he nodded but never got up."Ummm and may you go so I could change?"I asked again,laughing awkwardly."Oh yes,sorry."He apologised and left a awkward chuckle.

I quickly close the door and sat on my bed.

"Ahhh boys"I whispered to myself and laughed at the repeat of events.

Hey!Guys this is kinda important...I'm thinking of ending this book.Ya, know I want to start a new one... a 5sos or TMR cast maybe with imagines and preferences.What do you think?Should I stop writing this?It's so up to you because I don't want to stop this if you like it so much!If I stop this ,I will start a new one or two books...Yeah,have a good day and I love ya😙😘

~~ANG55