~THOMAS~

This one takes place in the scorch and WICKED has kidnapped Mhino and you and other stuff you are going to find out if you  keep reading☺Enjoy;)

P.S.this one has loads of movie things ....sorry:(

"And now?"Newt questioned ,obviously waiting for a good plan."Nothing changes ,we must keep you safe."Vince said.I thought about it for a minuite or two.How could I keep on going without my love and my best friend?After a lot ,like a lot ,thinking,I made my desicion.I'll go find them.

"I'm not coming"I stated and everyone suddenly looked at me."I have to look for y/n and Minho.They are my best friends."I said while my eyes were tearing up."Look..."Newt said calm and continue"I know both of them since...since I can remember actually and if there's anyway we could save them ,I'll be there next to you but that's impossible"he said and it was Vince's turn to talk ,"kid,look what they did to us!".

"I am not asking anyone to come with me.I promised y/n to keep her safe and I promised Minho to never leave him alonemplus I owe him.In fact ,this isn't only about Minho and y/n .This is for every Glader that died,for everyone that died and for everyone that will die.Besides ,I want to kill that Ava b*tch. "I said with a feeling of revenge.

"I'm coming with you because ,to be honest,I'd really like some revenge"Harriet said and Vince aggreed "That was a good speech ,kid"."Okay then"Newt said while he was packing his things.

"When are we living?"Harriet asked."Today"I said and closed my bag.

Cliffhanger,huh?I'll do a part 2 in a few hours  because I have to clean my room now.Btw i know that the pick is soo random but I didn't know what else to put and since I love Dan and Phil ...I put this one.BB

~~ANG55