~NEWT~

"NO NEWT WAIT"you screamed but he kept on running .Although he had a limp ,he was quite fast."Why should I??You cheated on me!"he yelled."I thought you loved me..."he said quietly now.You could see the sadness in his eyes."Newt I-"you started but he interrupted you"You kissed him.Thomas.My friend..."It is wasn't the exact true.He kissed you but you immidiately pulled back since you truly loved Newt.You don't blame him though because he was the greenie and he knew nothing about you and Newt.Plus,you were gorgeous.

"Can you just wait and listen to me ,please ?"you asked and he slowly turned to you but he didn't reply so you took that as a yes ."Thomas kissed me but I rejected him.I didn't kiss back because I shucking love you.And only you."You murmured the last part.

You were now crying while staring at him.He has the most beautiful eyes you thought ."I'm sorry,y/n.I just thought I was going to lose you and the thing is that I don't want to lose you."You smiled at his words.He really loved you."Aww Newtie you won't lose me"You stated as you came closer and kissed him.He was surprised at first but he didn't hesitate to kiss back.You eventually pulled into a hug.

"1Together again?"he asked waiting for a response."Together again"you whispered into his neck.

OMG!My first imagine ever !!Guys,I want you to know that I'm not a native-speaker(is that how you write it ?)so I'm trying my hardest not to make a mistake,although I fail miserably XD

~~ANG55