~MINHO~

WARNING:This imagine contains swearing,read at your own risk.

"I'm stronger actually"I admitted and he laughed.That little sexist pig.

"Whatever you say"He said throwing his hands in the air.

Have you ever felt that weird feeling that you want to stab the person you at talking to and then throw him off the cliff?Well I do...

Thomas he is.I'm still learning how to control myself when I'm talking to him.He thinks that just because I'm a girl ,I am weak.Oh boy...

It is so annoying and I had to deal with it a few times since I was sent here by after he came I have to do that every buggin' day.

He ,sometimes,calls me 'girly girly' and whenever he sees me with the Med-jacks he yells "Oh no!Did you break a nail?".It pisses me off.He also keeps skimg why I was send here and how could I survive so long.

I've had enough.If he talks like that to me today I swear to the heavens above I'm gonna slice him in two and force Frypan to cook his body.

Now we were having a bonfire and we had such a great time.

"Hello Girly girly"He greeted imitating my weird accent.This time my and his friends were close so I thought it would be fun to make him look ridiculous and feel ashamed.

"Hey Tommy boy"I stated like nothing had happened."What did you cook for tonight?"He asked sitting in front of me.Mhino and Newt were next to me and they gave me a confused look.I smiled and turned my face to Thomas.

"I'm not a cook ,darling."I spoke and he laughed.I call people 'darling'all the time.No matter the gender.

"I thought kitchen was where you and every girl belongs"He said and I could feel the anger raising inside me.I moved closer and grabbed him from his t-shirt.

"Look me Hunny bun ,All girls ain't the same.And I am not gonna fall for you,so how about you just sit here and shut your little klunk hole ,you lil sexist bastard!"I screamed ,punching him in the face.I heard some claps and screams.

He groaned as he got up from the ground.I got up,placed my hands on hips and raised my eyebrows."Too weak for a boy,are we?"I said and every one laughed.

"Ya know what?I'm a girl.A proud girl.A confident girl.A strong gir.And that's exactly why you shouldn't mess with me!"I exclaimed and flipped my hair,turning around ready to go to sleep.

I could hear 'ohhhh's and claps and other things that made me smile.

I was ready to get in my hammock when a hand touched my arm and stopped me.I turned around and saw Minho.

How can a boy be so handsome?Damn,I was head over heals for that boy.I loved his everything.He was the only boy that made me nervous when he is around.

"Hey Minho"I greeted casually."You rocked back there"he admitted and I smiled.I gestured him to come in and he gladly got in.We said on my bed and I spoke.

"Well...it is just that he was so racist and old-school and sexist.I couldn't take it.I hate boys that think that a girl belongs in the kitchen and he was one of those boys."I finished and he laughed.

"You are one strong shank"He giggled and I joined him."Why thank you"I laughed too.He suddenly stopped and watched me laughing.

We were about to kiss when Newt came in interrupting us.

"Oh ummm sorry am I interrupting something?"he asked awkwardly and Minho rolled his eyes.

"Yeah you do ,Shuck-face!Mind closing the door?"He asked and Newt awkwardly got out and closed the door.

"Now where were we?"Minho asked ,facing me.I chuckled ,pressing my lips on his.

Hello internet!I had promised for an imagine and since it is Friday I might do an other one as well.Also guys today our teacher mentioned Isaac Newton and my heart stopped.No one remembered him and I was the only one  who knew who he was!I was so excited!Yup that's all!BB😘😘😘

~~ANG55

TMR imagines and preferences|ANG55जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें