~NEWT~

"Hey y/n"Someone said and I turned around only to see Newt.My handsome,British and hot boyfriend."Morning Newt,"I greeted with a smile and he returned the smile.

"Excited for the greenie?"he asked and I hit me.The Greenie...One month has passed by since Chuck."I forgot about that to be honest.But why excited?Just another Greenie."I explained ,frowning a little in the last part.

"I know but have a little enthusiasm"He said trying to cheer me up.I smiled and nodded"Yes sir"I stated and giggled as he came closer.

"Don't call me sir.I am your bloody boyfriend"He said.And I gave him a quick kiss.I was about to respond when the box alarm stopped me.

"Looks like we should go"He yelled in a singing voice as he grabbed my arm and ran towards the box.I tripped a few times but we eventually arrived.Newt gave me a look that said'I should go' and I nodded.

He opened the box and was surprised to see what he saw."A-a c-child ?"he asked and the crowd started asking questions but Newt stopped them as long as he saw that the little girl started crying.

"Shut up ,shanks"he shouted and everyone immidiately stopped."back to your jobs"he finished but not everyone left for their jobs.

"Where's mommy?"she said while sobbing."Do you remember her?"He asked feeling sorry for the kid.She shook her head and he nodded."She is your mommy"he said pointing at me,I glared at him and he looked at me with those eyes that said 'please do it for me' and I just couldn't resist.

Newt lifted her up and placed her in the grass.She ran towards and I hugged her."Are you my mommy?"She asked innocently,I nodded."You are beautiful"she whispered.

"Mommy...where's daddy?"Oops.What should I do?Since Newt was my boyfriend I pointed him.

"Remember the guy that talked to you before ?"I asked and she said "yeah..."."he is your father"I explained and Newt giggled.She saw him and whispered in my ear"Mommy...daddy looks goooood"and chuckled,so I joined her and chuckled along.Newt looked at us with a confused face and we laughed more.

I placed her down and looked around.The gladers were already gone and they were doing their jobs like every single day.

Newt was about to leave when the girl stopped him."Wait where do I sleep?"Newt looked at me and I looked at Newt."I want to sleep between mum and dad"She stated and we looked at each other.

We never slept together but there's a first time for everything."Okay ,sweetie.But do you remember your name ?"I asked looking at her beautiful eyes.

She thought about it for a minuite and then talked again."Sia"she yelled and everyone looked at us.When they understood what's happening ,they cheered and I smiled at how caring they could be ,even if they were teenagers.

                                          LATER THAT NIGHT

"Come on"I whispered to Sia and she ran into my hug."Where's daddy?"she asked and it hit me.Newt's suppose to sleep here today.Then the door opened and revealed a sleepy Newt.

Sia giggled and Newt smiled as he made his way towards us."Come on daddy"she yelled and Newt put a finger in her mouth."Shhh, the boys are sleeping"He explained and she whispered "oh right".

"Goodnight daddy and mommy"she said and fell into my arms.I smiled and when I looked up I saw that Newt was smiling too.We stared at each other for a while and then leaned in for a kiss.

"Ewwwww"she said and we pulled back laughing."Sleep!"She teased us and we said 'okay ,girl'.

OH WHAT A  NIGHT!

Hello,all I can say after writing this is 'cute'.Too much cuteness .I don't have much to say.Love ya 😍😍😚BB

~~ANG55