~MINHO~

YOUR POV

"I'll just go Minho..."you said with tears in your eyes and looked at him.He had tears ,too.You haven't seen him crying many times because unlike you he cries only when it's worth it.

You had escaped and three men were waiting for you in a long corridor.They said that if I followed them ,they'd leave them alone.And of course some guys,named Minho,Newt and Thomas disagreed.

"Listen Shanks,no way I let you get my sister."Newt said and Thomas agreed."Not in a million years"Minho spoke.I was holding Newts hand while hugging Minho.But then I thought that maybe I should go."Minho..."I whispered in his neck ,my voice had a pinch of worry and scare."Yeah,babe..."he stated,"I need to go"I told him and he looked at me surprised "I don't think that th-" "For once listen to me,I'll be fine."I interrupted him."Is that what you want?"Newt asked with his little puppy eyes which now were full of worry.I just nodded and said "if that's what will keep you safe".

I kissed Minho and hugged both Newt and Thomas.Mhino was crying and Thomas and Newt next to him as worried as him.I couldnt see them anymore, it hurted knowing I might never see them again,so I just walked towards the guys with the huge guns."WE ARE LEAVING"One of them shouted and grabbed me.When we were out they put me in a van and left.

10 DAYS LATER
10 days have passed by and still no sign of Minho and my boys.I was so worried about them and every night I was crying ,hoping to see them again.

MINHO'S POV

10 days.10 days since I lost my love.She's propably dead,Newt said we can't look for her.Thomas wants to find her but Newt refuses ,not because he doesn't want to but because he lost his hope,because he's afraid of finding her dead in the floor.

I am crying every night but at least I have met those girls from Group B.Me and Liv are really close lately and I enjoy her company .She sometimes comes really close to me though.

1 MONTH LATER
YOUR POV

That's it !Today I'm leaving ,I can't stand being away from Minho anymore.Yesterday I packed my bags and designed a map,so I can escape without getting in trouble.

3 DAYS LATER
I am walking in the scorch for 2 days and I haven't found anything that leads me to them .

After 5 hour without a single break ,I found some tents a mile in front of me.So,I started running.When I reached them ,I found a bunch of people doing their jobs,running from one tent to another.When ,I spotted Thomas in the big crowd,I ran and embraced him with a big hug and climbed him .He looked at me with a surprised and excited face and screamed "y/n","Tommy"I replied and kissed him on the cheek.

He then placed me down and I asked him whether he knew where Newt and Minho where.He pointed Newt and said that he didn't have a clue where Minho is.So ,I just ran to Newt and embraced him with a hug just like I did with Thomas.When he saw my face ,he hugged me so hard that I needed to breath."Breath... Newt ...please..."You said with pauses."Oh right !sorry"he stated and continue "I missed you so bloody much.I thought you were dead"he stated and looked at me.I giggled and said "Oh bro please ,I'm a badass and you know that"I giggled again."Yeah...but no one escaped WICKED all alone"he said with an excited look.

"Anyways ,where's Minho? Thomas didn't know where he is ,do you ?"I asked and he slightly nodded."Last time ,I saw him with that Liv girl."he stated and I said okay.

I looked for him when I saw a thin figure with perfect hair and I knew it was him.When I got closer I noticed another figure close to his.Actually really close to his.One more step was enough for me to understand that they were kissing.I coughed and tears started running from my eyes.

Then they suddenly looked at me and I ran ,I heard Minho yellin y/n behind me ,but I didn't u back.I knew where to go.I'd go to Newt's tend.After a good 5 minuites of running I found him outside a tend and I fell into him sobbing.

He understood why I did this and he hugged my while slightly touching my back."come on ,let's go inside and we'll talk about it ,okay?"He asked and I nodded.We then got into the tent.

"If thats all for Minho,I swear I'll beat th-"he said by I stopped him and said "you don't have to"I said and fell into his hug.

Tommorow morning I told Harriet ,that I needed two guns and a backpack with clothes and foods.She asked me if I was sure about my decision and I said I couldn't stand this.She gave me the backpack and I left.

2 DAYS LATER
I missed them but I couldn't come back.I knew how to survive I did survive twice already ,I can survive one more time...

NEWT'S POV

Two days have passed and I haven't seen Y/n and I assumed she was with Harriet ,her best friend,but I decided to look for her.

"Hey Harriet,"I said and greeted her with a slight smile."hi"She replied"you want to know where y/n is"she guessed and I answered with a 'yes,actually'."Okay,get this ,it is for you"she stated and show me a folded paper.

I grabbed the paper and opened it ,carefully,it was from y/n ,I could recognise her handwriting.

Dear whoever found I'm not there ,
I left the camp some days ago because I couldn't stand being away from Minho and I couldn't stand seeing them kiss.I have survived anyways twice.I can do it again.

Miss you already,
Y/n

I started crying ,when I looked up I saw a sad Harriet looking at me."WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW ME ,EARLIER!?!"I screamed."She asked me to give you this when you found out she is missing.Besides,that's what she wanted."she said with some tears in her cheeks.I ran away towards Minho's tent and found him sitting with the girl"YOU SLINTHEAD!"I yelled.

"What?!?"He screamed innocent.And I threw the paper in his face.When he read it, his expression changed."I knew none of this,Newt .I swear.I still love y/n ,me and Liv are just friends"he said as he watched her leaving the tent.

He then made a sudden move.He grabbed his backpack and ran outside."where are ya going?"I said noticing my own accent."I'll go find her.I still love her Newt"he said ,crying a little."Hola back ,superman"I stated and he turned to face me."If someone should go find her,that won't be you for sure."I said and changed my mind right after."We'll go together,"I said and then a voice interrupted us "I'm coming too"I turned and saw a sweaty Thomas"I care about her as much as you do"he finished.

"Okay ,let's go"I said and made a gesture that said 'let's go'.We were going to find my little sister.Today.

Hey there!This one was a tiring one.I cant complete it today so I'll do a part 2.BB

~~ANG55