The Journey - On A Mission

Start from the beginning

She smirked, ran her tongue on the underside of his length one last time before taking him fully in her mouth, moving as far as she could go.

"Holy ffff," he breathed, bucking his hips, when he felt himself reach the back of her throat. She gagged a little and moaned, the little vibrations she made making him throw his head back in pleasure.

He looked down at her again, and saw her gazing at him as she devoured him, her head bobbing up and down in a steady pace while her hands took care of the rest of his length that couldn't fit into her mouth.

"Yes, babe, that's it," he encouraged, his hand grasping some strands of her hair as he moved his hips instinctively. "Oh fuck, Dei, you're so good," he murmured.

She moaned, pleased with his words and started bobbing her head faster. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard. "Aaaaaaah fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He was close, he could already feel it, but then he remembered he shouldn't yet. "Oh shit, wait, stop!"

She paused and popped him out of his mouth, looking at him questioningly.

He laughed through his heavy breathing and pulled her up. "As great as that was, babe, let's not forget that we have a mission here. I can't come yet. I need to preserve these babies until you're ready for them."

She giggled before RJ pressed his lips on hers, kissing her hard and deep. "Take your skirt off and sit back on the desk," he whispered against her lips.

She did as she was told and sat on the desk after dropping her skirt on the floor. RJ moved his chair closer and then pulled Dei's hips towards the edge. He ran his thumb along her sex and smirked when he felt her wetness. "You're already dripping," he drawled. "Now you need to be quiet, Mendoza, alright?" he warned her.

She nodded and bit her lip, and then swallowed her moan as he dove into her hot core. He planted a kiss on the area right above her throbbing nub before flicking his tongue on it several times. He slid his tongue on her slit twice and then claimed her swollen bud again, sucking on it and making her grasp the edge of the table hard.

He moved his hands under her knees and then pushed her thighs forward, spreading her wider in front of him. He laved her greedily with his tongue, going deeper and deeper as he did, and she rolled her hips in response, spreading her legs even wider to give him full access to every inch of her.

"Oh, gods," she mewled when he finally slid his digits inside her channel, curling it upwards to stroke her sweet spot.

"You need to be quiet, Dei," he reminded her. "You know where we are."

She sank her teeth on her lip hard and leaned back, resting her weight on her elbows. His fingers were moving quicker now, and his tongue was working just as fast on her swollen nub. The sensation had began swirling in her belly and she could already feel the pressure building between her legs. He sucked her bud again - hard, and that just drove her closer to the edge.

"Babe, oh gods, I'm close," she breathed and RJ suddenly pulled out his fingers, just when she was teetering on the brink of her orgasm. What?

He stood up and leaned towards, crushing her lips in a fiery kiss before pulling her off the desk. "Bend over," he ordered.

She turned and braced her arms on the desk. pressing her face on the surface as she did. She then arched her back and thrusted her ass into the air as he wedged himself between her legs.

He took a deep breath as he moved his hands on her cheeks, kneading them and admiring how perfectly shaped they were. He then leaned down and kissed the sensitive spot on her nape, making her shiver in pleasure.

"Spread wider," he whispered and she felt him pushing the tip of his rod against her entrance. He then moved his hands to her hips, grasping her tight before slamming into her hard. "Holy fuck, Dei," he groaned, her tightness almost making him spill at once. He stilled inside her for just a moment, trying to gather his bearings, and then began to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh gods," she breathed. The sensation of his fullness stretching her and the way he was consistently hitting her spot was pushing her to the point of delirium.

"Is that deep enough?" he asked, pounding deeper into her.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" She started rocking his hips as he thrusted, letting him know that she wanted so much more and he began pounding himself into her to the hilt. He was going hard and deep and she loved every bit of it.

He reached around for the bud between her legs and her fingers clawed on the wooden surface as she quietly mewled in response to his touch. His fingertip stroked to the rhythm of his thrusts, faster and harder as he drove himself to her.

"Babe," she almost cried, the sensations of it all and not being able to scream the pleasure out loud was just driving her crazy, and she could feel the intensity of her brewing orgasm again.

"Come for me, babe. Are you close?"

"Yes, fuck, yes," she whispered before she finally lost it. She started pulsing around him as an intense orgasm ripped through her and he had to press his palm on her lips as she almost screamed out in pleasure.

"That's it, I'm almost there too, babe. Fuck," RJ said in a hoarse whisper before moving both his hands on her waist again, his fingers digging on her skin as he rammed harder and harder until he finally reached his peak.

He pressed down on her and pressed his lips on her shoulder to smother his groans as he jerked inside her core, shooting his load deep inside her. Then he gathered her in his arms, both of them still slumped on the table. They were breathing hard and she was trembling from the aftershock of her powerful orgasm.

"Are you okay?" he asked her gently.

"Yes," she whispered with a satisfied smile.

He grinned and kissed her shoulder. "Don't move. Give me just a minute and then we'll move on to the next."

Well fudge.

••••

Thanks to the Google Girls of DeiJay Club by the way for the help with the research Marbeloved frelarocena