Ünexpectedly - Cuffed

Börja om från början

"You want me to put this in my mouth?" she asked in a silky voice but was all wide-eyed innocence.

"Yes, Maine." He groaned when she added a second hand, cupping his sack gently. "I want that very much." His voice had already grown husky and he was fixing her a dark gaze.

She continued to massage his sack with her hand while stroking the length with the other. "I don't know," she said, biting her lip. "I've never done anything like this before." She twisted her wrist as she stroked upwards. "I'm not sure I know what to do. Pwede mo ba akong turuan?" she asked with a sexy smile.

He blew out another sharp breath. "Wrap your lips around it. I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest."

She grinned at his impatience. "Okay. I'll try." She leaned forward, leaving one hand on his length and resting her weight on the other. She licked the base of his cock before sucking on his balls and rubbing her thumb back and forth on the underside of his shaft.

"Tangina, Maine," he breathed.

Pre-come oozed from the tip so she slid her hand up and caught it with her thumb, massaging the moisture in circles across his skin. She then moved her mouth to the base of his shaft where her thumb was and repeated stroking the underside with her tongue.

She tightened the grip of her fingers around the head just lightly, and continued rubbing her thumb across the tip as she licked up the length till she reached her hand.

She looked up at him. His face was strained and his breathing was fast. She made eye contact with him as she dragged the hand that was circling the tip of him down his shaft in a slow, firm stroke. Then finally she took him into her mouth.

"Uhhhh fuck!" He groaned and closed his eyes but immediately opened them again to watch.

Maine loved it. She could feel her own wetness down there and she was being so turned on doing this to him. Beside her, his legs were tensing and above her he was muttering a string of profanities while she bobbed her head up and down his length.

It felt good for her to be in charge of him this time, even just momentarily. He was bigger and stronger, and he almost always took charge of what they do in bed, but right now, she was in control, and it felt empowering. She rested her weight on her knees so she could use both her hands, and then increased her efforts in stroking his shaft below the amount she could take in her mouth.

He was close. She knew he was close because all his muscles had completely tensed, and mainly because he was already giving her a warning. "Maine. Please stop. I'm going to come inside your mouth if you don't stop. I want to be inside you now."

She turned her gaze at him but shook her head. Not yet, Marshmallow. She continued to pump him with her hands and sucking him with her mouth until she could feel that he couldn't hold it any longer.

"Maine!" he screamed, bucking his hips, and she popped him out of her mouth just in time. He came. A lot. And she watched in awe as he continuously spilled his load in her hands.

She looked up at him. His eyes were closed again and he was breathing hard. She grabbed the towel beside them and wiped him and her hands clean before crawling back up to him. She kissed his lips and he slowly opened his eyes.

"That was so great for a first time," he whispered and she beamed proudly.

"Hindi lang ikaw ang nagreresearch," she murmured to him. "You should thank google and uhmmm... some sites."

He chuckled. "Uncuff me, Panda."

She did and he flipped her over so he was on top as soon as he was free.

"Hey!" she protested.

"Sa susunod sabay tayong magresearch." He held her face with both hands and kissed her until she was short of oxygen. "It's my turn to be in charge, okay?"

"Agad agad?"

He didn't respond. Instead, he flipped her legs up so she was damn near in half and slid into her. She squirmed a little, groaning with her eyes closed, just reveling in his fullness. "How are you even ready to go again?" she questioned.

"Junjun is in a permanent state of ready whenever you're in the room, Panda," he whispered.

She giggled and kissed his lips. "Kahit sa office?"

"You have no idea," he said and she laughed some more.

"After this round I'm gonna tie you up in bed," he whispered huskily as he began his steady thrusts. "At hindi lang kamay mo. I'm gonna tie your legs on each post too."

"Hala..." she said, a pool of warmth filling her center at the thought.

"I'm gonna have my way with you while you're spread out on the bed like that. Can you handle that?" he said, grunting as he felt her clenching around him.

She bit her lip and nodded, her chest heaving in anticipation. "Yes. I candle it, Marshmallow."

He grinned and then pressed his lips on hers. They spent the next several minutes tangled in each other's limbs, kissing and thrusting as their bodies melded into one. Their pace was slow, and steady, and then completely wild, the whole room getting filled with their moans and groans as they both raced to reach their peak. She threw her head back when she finally reached it and he pressed his lips against her throat, both of them exploding at the same time for what would be the first of what they were going to have that evening.

~~~~~

Whew. Unbeta'ed like usual. Will edit someday.