Chapter 26

(Aiden's mark ⬆)

Chapter 26 : Who is it?

It's no surprise that Matthew chose the one and only Colorado Springs

It's no surprise that Matthew chose the one and only Colorado Springs. He loves adventuring and he loves outdoors.

He rented out a big nice cabin for us all to stay at. I've been here fifteen minutes and I already feel connected to outdoors.

"Nice one, Baby." Conner says grabbing their bags and looking around at all the Mountains.

"I have a feeling we're gonna be doing a lot of hiking." Gigi says with her hands to her hips and looking out to all the nature.

"Nature, man. It's a beautiful thing." Desmond says while joining her.

Aiden puts his hand around my shoulder and he rushes in the cabin with me, "I'm calling dibs on the nicest room!" he yells and he shuts the door. We immiediatly hear hollars and we laugh as we run around looking for the nicest room.

******************************

"Dude, a hotdog is just a fucking HOTDOG!" Desmond yells out trying to prove Gigi and I wrong about a hotdog being a sandwich and the others just laugh at us.

"It's between two pieces of bread! Isn't it?!" Gigi yells her face is bright color of red.

"Oh ok. So your telling me a taco is a sandwich then?" He says looking at us like we were dumb.

"No. It's a tortilla. There's a difference between regular bread and a tortilla." I reply back at him with my arms cross.

"Nonetheless, it's still bread!" He yells at us and Gigi and I just look at each other and roll our eyes.

"You know what? I'm done." Gigi sighs and sits back on the couch along with everyone else.

"Yea, I'm going to the bathroom." I sigh then get up and make my way to the bathroom.

Once I'm in there I notice an empty box laying on the cabinet. I pick it up to see a pregnancy test. What the hell?

I notice it wasn't just any pregnancy test, but it was a werewolf pregnancy test. These were made specially by pack doctors.

I walk around the bathroom and looked for the piece of plastic. Goddess, I'm so nosy but I just have to know.

I look around the trash can, and I see wrapped up tissue paper pressed neatly against the side of the trash. I pick up the tissue between my index finger and my thumb and I immediately feel the hard piece of plastic.

I slowly unwrap the tissue to see a red cross; positive.

I swing the bathroom door open and walk to the middle of the living room.  Everyone stares at me as I hold up the pregnancy test, "So...whose is this?" I ask and they all had wide eyes at the test.

"Not it." Desmond says and he looks to Gigi expecting an answer.

"Nope." Gigi says shaking her head.

We all stayed quiet for a few minutes before Gigi got restless.

"Is it yours?" She says and I look at her in shock.

"No. I said it wasn't." I tell her with a serious look.

"I didn't think you were one to lie." Desmond says and I immediately glare at him.

"It's not mine!" I yell out in anger. Really? Why does it have to be me everyone blames it on?

We continued arguing back and forth as Aiden tries to sooth me. I just know my face is already beet red from yelling.

"It's.... mine." I hear Matthew's voice say.

"I'm pregnant." He says and we all immediately get quiet.

Wait.....Matthew's pregnant?!

******************************

#m-preg 😉

Omg guys y'alls comments are so irritating and funny to me everytime I read them about this part. Geez, some you guys should really learn what a c-section is lol.

QOTD: What is your favorite Wattpad novel?