Others

Ok, so I changed this so I can use this page for promoting my books.

Here they are! Check them out if you're interested.

1. My Artist

"I'd love to paint you with your stockings ripped, your little black dress pulled up to your hips, and your face filled with pleasure after I satisfy you." He whispers in my ear with a tight grip around my waist.

"I-I would love that," I hesitate back. He already has me mixed up in his little game.

*************************************

Z short for Zander is a world famous artist that hides his identity for the fun of it. He loves and lives for any game that's simply why he does it. That is until he hires a maid, Lexi, who becomes one of the only people to know who he truly is. She also becomes someone very close to him all through out his heart.

Lexi has been alone most of her life. She has no parents, siblings, and one good friend.  She barely has any money. But Lexi does have her bit of fame on Tumblr a social media app, and it's basically her escape for a different side of her. Then something drastic happens causing her to need a job that pays more. Eventually she finds a job as a maid working for an artist. She makes a connection to him like no other.

♡♡♡

2. The Royal Bond

Impulse; The government's life-support and supplier company for vampires around the world. They provide vampires with something...someone very special, bonders.

Bonders; A vampire's dependent mate for blood and for many they're a partner in life. They're trained in 'Impulse training centers' to prepare them for sustaining life with a vampire. Though bonders and their vampire will have to go through a bond ceremony that makes them connected through emotions and life-span.

So what happens when a vampire couple comes in looking for a bonder, though they aren't just any couple, they're the king and queen of vampires.

Well it's simple, the Impulse owner calls upon the best and most beautiful trainer for bonders, Aubrey Jacobs. Though she has a little bit of a hatred for vampires. . .or a lot.

♡♡♡

and lastly follow my Instagrams to stay in contact with me @loyallyric_wattpad and my Instagram where I post edits are @scxrpiofilms and @90spimp

More to come...