Chapter 22

Chapter 22 ~ Beginning Of A New Friendship Circle

I wake up with a soft groan from the soreness between my legs

I wake up with a soft groan from the soreness between my legs. What the hell?Holy crap! All the memories from last night came rushing through my head. I was in heat and we had sex on a beach. A freaking beach! I was expecting my first time to be lost like on a...bed.

I lift my head up to see I was snuggled in Aiden's arms in his chair. I'm already dressed in some shorts and a tank top and we're back in the warm trailer. He must've changed me and took me back here when I was asleep.

"That new ink on you is sick," I hear a newly familiar voice say from beside me. I turn my head to see Desmond smacking on a sandwich with Gigi on his lap who is eating a apple.

I sat up in Aiden's arms, "Where? What are you talking about? I don't have any tattoos," I prob them for answers, looking at my arms and hands.

Next thing I know I'm looking in Gigi's hand mirror at the big ass mark that went from my collarbone to the top of boob. It was one big, single, red rose. It's beautiful.

"Why'd you get a rose for mark while I just got his wolf yelling at the moon? Wait...when did you guys even do it? Where did you do it?" Gigi questions as Desmond glares at her for the first statement she made.

I shrug, "Maybe it has something to do with him being hybrid? Oh and I went into heat last night so on the beach," I shrug. Aiden snarls in his sleep probably due to us talking to much and so loud.

"Ok, I've been trying to ignore it for the past ten minutes, but can you guys shut the hell up?" He snarls at us before turning his head and going back to sleep.

I look at him in slight shock before I nod my head and head to the back where the couch is that Matthew and Conner are cuddling and talking quietly to eachother. Awe.

They nod at me and we all walk to the couch leaving Aiden to his beauty sleep. I don't blame him we're making him drive all day.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Gigi asks while plopping down on the couch along with Desmond.

I shrug, "I don't know. I thought he'd be happy today. I mean last night was great but he's also probably really tired from that and driving all yesterday," I blurt out before my eyes widdened. And I totally just said that out loud. From what I've learned about Aiden is he really doesn't like people knowing about our bedroom business.

"Woah there girly! Me, you, and Matthew will talk about that later." Gigi exclaims before winking at me.

"Hey! What about us?" Conner says looking insulted.

"Because you're just going to run off and tell Aiden." Gigi says while scrolling through her phone.

The two guys roll their eyes before turning on the tv to yet another football game. We've watched like twenty of these already.

"Ok, I think we should have that talk right about now. Lets go guys!" Gigi says when she sees the football game on. She kisses Desmond's cheek then grabs her towel and she's out the door.

Matthew and I follow along but I make sure to kiss Aiden before I'm out the door.

We make our way on the beach to where Gigi is already sitting with her sunglasses on.

Once we sit down around she yells out, "Let's talk sexy talk!"

"Ok...and this is totally happening." Matthew mutters under his breath.

"Does Conner send hot nudes? Cause I totally feel like he does." Gigi asks while totally ignoring his comment.

"Well...umm..I don't think..." Matthew scrambles not knowing what to say.

"Oh come on. We won't tell anyone. We live on bestfriend code. Plus you don't have to give details if you don't want to." Gigi smiles at him while patting his arm. I know my bestfriend she totally wants to know all the details, but he's new in the friendship group so she won't put her bitchy claws on him yet.

Matthew sighs and looks at the both of us and we both give trusting nods to him. Gigi and I would never give up the code we made when we were like six.

Matthew pulls out his phone and scrolls through it before sighing, "Here, tell for yourself." He hands us the phone and Gigi lets out a squeal. While my mouth just hangs open. I have a mate I shouldn't be looking at this.

"I trust you guys. The only reason I'm showing you that is, because I like to brag about what's all mine. Plus he's gay so you'll never have him. " Matthew says grinning at us.

"I can see why you would brag." Gigi mutters before handing him back his phone.

"Anyways, Meggy how was last night? How'd your man do for being a virgin?" She now turns to me with her devilish grin. Damn her.

Oh wow last night was so amazing I almost forgot he was a virgin.

"Oh yea. It was good." I say trying to play off cool so she won't ask for more.

"Oh please you loved that dick. I could tell I've known you since I was six." She says while rolling her eyes at me. Yup, I knew she wouldn't believe it.

"Ok, since I got that out of the way I'd like to ask is it just me or do alphas or betas give great head?" Gigi asks with a serious look on her face.

"COME ON GUYS! LET'S HIT THE ROAD!" I hear Aiden yell at us from the trailer right before any of us answer. He looks more energized and happy due to his extra time to sleep

"Well time to go!" Gigi exclaims and grabbing both Matthew and I's hands.

She swings our hands back and forth before yelling out, "The beginning of the new found friendship circle!"

************************************

QOTD: What's your favorite word?