Chapter 15

A/N
I just like this song

Chapter 15- Storytime

"So when I traveled to Paris awhile back

"So when I traveled to Paris awhile back...I met a guy, Julian, another wolf." I sigh thinking back to when I first met him. "Hot, sexy, smart it's everything I wanted, but now he's nothing compared to Aiden of course." I try my best start off the story so he could understand everything. I just want him to know that Julian had everything I was looking for but now Aiden has that and some.

Matthew nodded completely focused on the story.

"We went on a few dates and eventually started a fling...or What I thought was gonna be fling. At first things were perfect he was sweet, kind, and loving to me. We never had sex, because I told him eventually I would find my mate and he would too. He agreed with this whole deal but that didn't stop us from doing other stuff." I pause for a moment to look up at Matthew to see him completely turned to me and focused. He even turned Spongebob off.

"Umm eventually he said he loved me...but I didn't love him back. I wanted to leave when this happened cause it had gotten too deep. I usually don't stay around long when travel. Back then I just didn't want to be committed. This is exactly when he started to change." I put my head down thinking back to all the things that are about to come out.

"That night I just wanted to leave...just me and Gigi. He got to us first though. He made me do things...to other people...he said since I was such a whore when he said he loved me then I tried to up and leave...he forced me with other people for money. I didn't think I was being a whore we had talked about it being just a fling, but I guess he took it some other way. Thankfully he didn't let someone take my virginity." I try to let out the best I could even though my throat is unbearably dry and my face is now completely drowned in tears.

"He was in such a rage...for the two months he sold me. I was actually surprised he hadn't sold my virginity or took it himself...or maybe he was but Gigi was able to get us out. Then we we flew off to Barbados as quick as we could in one night," I sob out. I probably look like a smashed tomato right now. I thought I would never have to tell the story so of course it would come out like this.

I felt arms elope around me soothing me as I cry, "You didn't deserve whatever horrible things happen to you..." Matthew says against my neck.

I was happy cause I was back with my family and I found my mate. Now all the memories just raise back to the surface.

***********************************
Well ain't that some shit.

QOTD: What is/was your favorite class is school?