Chapter 24

Chapter 24 ~ The Vegas Strip

"Guys! Please! I'm fine, I promise

"Guys! Please! I'm fine, I promise. It actually just feels like a weight has been lifted." Gigi groans while throwing herself back in the bed.

After yesterday we all decided to sleep over in Desmond and Gigi's, so we can all comfort her. She cried the whole night and we all soothed her except Aiden and Conner who took the body out the room somehow, but they eventually joined us in the soothing process.

But today we all woke up, she was just her normal ol' happy self without a care in the world.

"Baby, it's ok just to stay in here all day and snuggle together. I know how much you love to snuggle," Desmond says in a soothing voice. We all looked at her and just nodded.

"No! Staying here will make me think about all the shitty things he did to me. Instead I want to celebrate that he is dead. So please let's have some fun and hit the casino! You can't keep me cooped in here all day. It's already eight pm!" Gigi rants out to us while pacing back and forth.

We all look at each other then we all look to Desmond who sighs, "I have a better idea. How about we go down the Vegas strip?" He asks with his signature smirk.

"Yes! That's what I'm talking about, baby!" Gigi exclaims excitedly.

"Should we do it, daddy?" I whisper to Aiden who's laying next to me on the air mattress.

"Whatever makes my baby happy." He smiles and I nod my head and kiss his lips.

"Just know we're not leaving eachothers sides until we get home, ok?" He tells me sternly and I nod my head.

************************************

"Caesars Palace." Gigi sighs almost like she's mesmerized by just the sign. We all dressed up just for this place.

We are all dressed in black for the loss of all the money I'm pretty sure we're gonna loose. I'm in a black two piece while Gigi wore a nice fitting black dress. As for the guys they wore all black suits.

"Let's just get this over with," Matthew groans. He hates being around other people that he doesn't know.

"It's ok, baby. We'll just be at the slots." Conner says just as we make entrance in.

***********1 hour later***********

"500,000 fucking dollars, baby!" Matthew yelled to us as he stumbled over to us. We had started drinking as soon as we got in, and we're all pretty drunk, and it's only nine.

"Bro, I only made 20 dollars. I've been playing the slots for like half an hour. I definitely won less than I spent." Desmond groans.

I'm currently just in a light drunken haze. Everything is cool in the world. Except I'm in the hunger stage of being drunk. I'm pretty sure I've ate almost half the menu.