Chapter 32

Chapter 32 - It's Time To Go

ABEL'S POV

"You sure about this? Your lady is going to be devastated." Chase says with a dry chuckle as he flicks his silver ring around his finger.

"I know...truth is I'm covering for Aiden because he was gonna pussy out. I know this plan will work, so that's why I'm here." I reply with a evident frown on my face.

************************************

I bounce my leg up and down while thinking of the possible reasons why we couldn't be in that room

I bounce my leg up and down while thinking of the possible reasons why we couldn't be in that room. Is the plan that bad? I know how everyone calls Aiden a dangerous alpha, but I've never seen an ounce of evil in him.

"I wonder why we have to sit in this hot ass car?" Desmond suddenly asks breaking the total silence. This is one of the reasons I like Desmond he can always say something oddly funny at the most random times just like Gigi.

"Hey maybe we can get some burgers somewhere." Gigi pops in and I just block them out as they began having a conversation to themselves about burgers.

"Megan?" Matthew says as he comes to sit next to me and I give him a small smile.

"Wassup, Matt?" I ask as I turn in my seat to face him. I love Matt and I's talks he's actually a really good advice giver.

"I was just wondering you probably must be really stressed about all the crap going on....so why don't you just let Veronica take over and you rest a bit?" Matthew stumbles a little on his question almost like he's nervous but that's just how Matt is.

"Oh, believe me giving power to Veronica when I was younger when I had problems was what I was all about but now it's different. I don't just want to keep hanging behind Veronica my whole life, so I don't really let her out as much," I ramble on and I finish just as Abel enters the trailer making everyone get quiet.

"I think it's time to go home now. Chase is all in on the plan." Abel says with a nod.

Just then Conner hops in the front seat, "Ok, well this is going to take about two days so sit back and relax, my children." He says as he fixes his hair in the front mirror.

************************************

"Abel, don't take offense to this but I've never seen you out this long. I mean I love you and everything but when is Aide coming back?" I mumble in his chest as he cuddles me in his arms.

"Well I love you too and Aiden will be back tomorrow. I'm tired of taking care of his body. Oh, remind me when we get back to go out for a run. We haven't been on a run in like two days...I'm restless and I'm sure V is too." Abel mumbles back in reply.

I nod my head and I close my eyes and let sleep takeover.

************************************
*Next Day*

I yawn and let out a groggy groan then let my eyes slowly pop open making me eye to eye with Aiden. I let out a terrifying screech just by seeing a close up to his face...it's scary. I mean his face is beautiful but waking up so close to someone can scare the shit out of you which explains why I'm on the floor.

"Hey, Meg. Guess who?" Aiden says and a smile spreads across my face.

"Daddy Aiden." I say with a giggle and he just chuckles and pulls me back in his lap.

"In the flesh," He says as he presses a kiss against my lips causing me to smile even wider somehow. "We gotta fight bad guys when we get home, soon," He says then presses our foreheads together.

************************************

Just a small filler...until they get home.

QOTD: What's your favorite drink?