Chapter 25

MEGAN'S MARKS

******************************

Chapter 25 : Sex Transition and Road Trip Talk

Warning: Smut

Sex Transition

Sex Transition. Not what you think it is, but an oh so wonderful thing Aiden, Conner, and Desmond created as a way to have sex while on this trip. Each stop we all get out while one couple stays in and has sex while the others wander. The men were quite proud of the plan they had made themselves.

Guess who's day it is...yup you guessed it Aiden and I. To be honest, I've been trying to avoid it, because I don't think I'm comfortable with having sex in some alley in the trailer.

"Ok bestfriend, you have yourself a great time. Meanwhile, we'll be shopping," Gigi says then hopping out when everyone is out and closes the door behind her.

As soon as Aiden knows they're gone he turns to me, "We don't have to if you don't want to. I know you're still upset about the mark." He says with a sigh. I was upset that he had marked me when we were drunk and I can't remember what happened. All I know is when I look at my thigh there were dark roses tatted on it.

I put my head down thinking about how stupid I was to let myself get that drunk, but I felt his hand lift my head up.

"You still didn't mark me, ya know," He tells as he raises his eyebrows at me and posted a sly smirk on his face causing me to smile at him.

"Abel is kinda pissed that you haven't done it," He adds in just as I kiss him.

I lean down and kiss along his jaw bone as I crawl to straddle his lap. I hear him groan in pleasure and this time I give him a hickey.

"Wait baby we can't do this again. We can't risk it with no condoms," He pants out when I push him down on the couch.

I pull away from him for a few seconds, "It's ok, daddy. I'm just gonna use my hands. No sex." I unzip his pants and he stops me making me groan.

"What about you?" He asks while pulling his pants down along with his boxers to reveal his full erect shaft.

"I'll be fine. Promise." I say while taking his hands and putting one on my boob and one on my ass then I went back to kissing his neck.

As I ravish on his neck my hand makes it down to his hard shaft. I rub circles around the tip spreading around the pre-cum. I start from the base twisting my hand slowly up and down at first as I kiss on his neck.

He moans when I start to speed up he puts a hard grip on my ass. I moan when he pushes his hand under my bra and starts to pinch my nipple.

"Ooh, Megan, I'm close." He groans and that's when I let V take it away and mark him. She stroked him faster while sinking her canines into his neck.

When the mark is down I felt strings of his juices splurt out onto my hand. Of course Veronica being her natural dirty self and being in control licks it all off.

************************************

"Hey! Are you guys decent with the clothes in there? I don't wanna have another Matthew and Conner moment." I hear Gigi's loud voice say from outside the trailer.

"I thought we weren't talking about that." I hear Matthew grunt and I just giggle at them.

After I had marked Aiden we just laid around talking and waiting for everyone to come back. I get up and open the trailer door and they all burst in all at once loaded with bags.

Almost immediately Matthew starts to drive and we start off on our weird conversations. Well usually Gigi and Desmond are the source of our strange convos.

"So don't feel left out, because I bought you two some stuff too." Gigi exclaims while laying out bags on the couch.

"So first of all, we're starting a book club. I bought six copies of 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' for us all to read. I thought it'd be fun to have little read and talks on the road," She cheers while handing us each a copy and throwing two of them to Conner in the front.

"I expect the first two chapters to be done by the time we get to Matthew's spot. So this gives you all enough time, no excuses!" She yells and I just shake my head at her and pick Charlie up when I see him finally wake.

"Oh! That reminds me I got all the doggie stuff as you told me. I got the food, treats, bowls, spray, collar, leash, bed, toys, and a bag of dog cleaning supplies." She says then handing me all of the supplies packed nicely in a baby bag and in a separate smaller bag are the cleaning supplies.

"Wow! Thanks a lot," I exclaim while digging through the bag and giving Charlie a treat.

"It's ok I don't mind. I love little ol' Charlie. Anyways though I got something for you guys." She says with her devilish grin.

"I don't like that face," Aiden groans and I nod my head agreeing with him.

"Oh don't worry it's just some handcuffs incase you guys wanna get kinky." She says throwing the fluffy black handcuffs to us.

I shake my head once again of course she did. I throw them off to the side and cuddle up to Aiden and Charlie.

"Matthew where are we?" Gigi yells now sucking on a lollipop.

"Somewhere in Utah. We're almost there though." He replies then Conner and him continue their conversation.

***********************************

QOTD: Who is your favorite YouTuber or what is your favorite YouTube channel?