Chapter 28

Chapter 28 ~ Telling the group

"Everyone ready?!" Gigi yells up the stairs

"Everyone ready?!" Gigi yells up the stairs. Gigi is next up to drive and I bet wherever she takes us it's going to be wild. Anything you do with that girl is sane.

The group comes downstairs with bags filled in their hands.

Gigi nodded and grabbed her purse and her backpack along with a few other bags. She hassled all her bags so they are all in one hand. She opens the door and looks out for a second and all her bags drop.

"What kind of cliche horror movie shit is this?" Gigi yells out then makes a gesture to something outside.

We all look at her confused before stepping outside to see our trailer covered in big bold red letters. Well she wasn't lying it's a very cliche thing to do, but the words...not so much.

Pas encore mais bientôt

"What does it mean?" Matthew asks with his head titled at the bold writing like he was trying to find out the message.

"It says 'Not yet but soon'. It's French," Aiden lets out curtly while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"What does he mean by that?" I ask snuggling more into Aiden's chest. Aiden and I of course already know it's James. I recently just learned the sperm donors aka Aiden's fathers real name last night.

"Wait who the hell is "he" and why'd he do this?" Desmond asks with a confused look on his face.

Aiden lets out a sigh, "Sperm donor aka my father."

"What a fucked up dad. Why's he after you? what does this mean?" Gigi questions while looking at our now botched trailer.

"He's after all of us actually but mostly me, Megan, and now you Gigi ,because you killed his oh so beloved son. He's after Megan and I because he wants power and that's what my pack has. This message means he's waiting for something, but I have no clue what for but whatever it is he wants us home." Aiden explains to us all.

"Can't the moon goddess just kill him off I mean she did create him didn't she? Plus you have connections with her." Matthew says and everyone else nods agreeing.

"Well that won't work because he's a vampire hence why I'm a hybrid," Aiden says and everyone let out an "oh."

"Vampires can have kids?" Gigi asks with a confused face.

"If they want to but it's hard," Aiden replies and I nod with everyone else because of this new information.

"So was Julian a hybrid?" Desmond says and we all turn back to Aiden.

"No, he was just a werewolf." Aiden shrugs and they all nod once again trying to understand the whole situation.

"Well I think we should redecorate and then hit the road. Now who knows where to get some black paint and silver jumbo sharpies?" Gigi says putting on her happy face.

"Like a mile down there's a store." Matthew says looking towards the direction of it.

"Yea, we'll go meanwhile you guys put the stuff in the car and make sure we have everything." Conner says while already walking away with his hand gripped on Matthew's waist.

***********************

"We should all sign it." Gigi says while writing her name in big cursive with the Sharpie.

We all drew and wrote on the side of the trailer with different things. It actually looked pretty cool.

"Well I think it looks pretty good. Now should we get going?" Aiden says as we all step back and look at our masterpiece.

"Sure. Hop in kiddos!" Gigi says while jiggling the keys in her hands.

Soon enough we are all settled in the trailer comfortably.

"Ok! It's gonna be a long drive! Make sure you're all comfy. " Gigi yells and we take off.

************************

QOTD: Favorite Kpop song?