Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Unexpected

Aiden and I are laying in his huge king size bed and we've just talking for the past twenty minutes

Aiden and I are laying in his huge king size bed and we've just talking for the past twenty minutes. We already ate dinner and I met each member of the pack there are 40 adults, 20 children, and about four elders.

"If you don't mind me asking but are you adopted, Aiden?" I ask hesitantly. I think the only reason I'm not continuing our little fiasco from the car is, because the question kind of lingers in the back of my mind. I just wonder if it's a deeper story.

"No, I'm not adopted...my mom and dad weren't mates but at the time they fell in love and had me. Until one day my dad found his mate and left my mom and I. Mom was heart broken for a long time until she met Sarah her real mate." He says while snuggling me into his arms.

"Where is he now?" I ask curiously, he must've heard something from him in all these years.

"No clue, but last I heard he had a son soon after he left us when I was five months. I think his name is Julian or something like that Julian Micheals. Oh and I changed my last name to my mom's. Micheals is my father's last name." He says groggly before I hear soft snores. I freeze up completely at his words and just stare wide-eyed at his now sleeping figure

Julian Micheal I thought I'd never hear that name again. Believe me I love Paris, but he was the thing that made me leave and think about not coming back unless he was dead or gone from there.

But still, how ironic would it be that that guy would be my mate's half brother. Aiden is nothing like him from what I've seen so far. It has to be someone different.

************************************
Dun Dun Dunnnnn...

QOTD: Where is your favorite place to shop?