Chapter 19

Chapter 19 ~ Letters

Wait...how'd I get here? I ponder as I sit up in my now old bed. It's not that I don't mind being back cause I love seeing my family and all, but it's just so random.

I sit up in my bed to see a note at the edge of it.

Dear Megan,

I dropped you off at your family's pack,so you could get some rest comfortably. As for me I'm still working until nine, and I promise I'll come ASAP when I'm off.

XOXO Gossip girl........haha jk.

With love from Aiden

P.S. Go out for a run it's been awhile.

I smile at his letter and laugh at his gossip girl joke. He watched one episode and thinks he knows the whole show.

I hop out of bed to go out for my long awaited run when I hear the doorbell.

As soon as I open the door to reveal nobody but a small purple box. I hesitantly open the box to reveal a ordinary white rose and a note. I pick up the note written on worn out notebook paper.

My princess,

My love I'm back so expect to see me soon.

Yours Truly Julian

Just like that I drop everything and run back in the house. Holy shit. Mom comes around the corner after hearing the loud door slam.

"Hun, are you okay?" She asks concerned while gripping a spatuala. That was always her go to item, a spatuala. I have no idea who she thinks she can hurt with that in a huge forest scattered with supernaturals.

"Umm, yea...I just saw a bee." I lie. I don't want my mom getting involved. Julian needs not to know anything about my parents.

"Oh Megan careful you know you're allergic." She scolds while pulling me into the kitchen, "Come help we're making lunch."

************************************
Yet again the doorbell rings and I already know who it is. Aiden. I quickly put my plate of lasagna down to his answer the door.

"Hey, babe." He says as I open the door to him smiling at me, but he's holding the letter from Julian firmly in his hands.

"Hi." I say hesitantly. Has he read it? is he mad?

I grab his hand in a hurry and bring him up to my room. We should probably talk about this in private. I hope he's not too mad.

"Ok, when the hell were you gonna tell me about this?" He grunts while holding the piece of paper in between his fingers.

"I didn't know if I was I gonna tell you at all." I blurt out looking to the ground.

"Remember what I told you after you told your story about Julian?" He asks with a now soft look on his face.

I nod my head at him as he walked closer to me. How could I forget that? It was the most loving thing someone has ever said to me in my whole entire life.

"So you need to tell me when shit like this happens." He says with little anger but his voice remains soft. All I do is nod at him. He's right I need to tell him things like this. He is my mate.

"Now come here." He grins while opening his arms to me.

************************************

IG : meraki.alien

QOTD: What job would you be terrible at?