Chapter 3

Chapter 3: YOUR WHO?!

My mind is racing.

I've found my mate.

And now he wants me to call him daddy?

Oh my God, my mate has a kink. A daddy kink.

Should I call him daddy? He's my mate, and they always say you're supposed to do anything for your mate.

This is way too much for me.

I should go eat or something. Eating always helps.

"You there?" He's only about an inch away from my face.

V bounces with excitement.

"Sorry, I'm here. If you don't mind, I would like to know your real name. Since you are my mate." I say, trying to be serious, smothering the overwhelming urge to mount him.

"Oh, why, of course, my name is Aiden. But, like I said, you can always call me daddy." He kissed my knuckles, and the sly smirk on his face sent tingles through my hand all the way to my panties.

"I-I'm Megan." I stuttered at his deep raspy voice.

"I know, but please, Megan let's take a seat." My name rolled off his tongue and I swear I almost moaned.

I can hear V whimpering in the back of my head but I try my best to ignore her and her urges.

I slowly walk to a chair, smoothing my skirt so I could sit down.

Instead I'm pulled into his embrace. His strong arms make me feel like I'm automatically protected. His chest is hard yet it's something I could lay on it all day.

I move around in his lap, trying to get comfortable.

And then he turns me around so I'm straddling him.

My breath hitches.

My skirt is hiked up mid-thigh now, and I can feel his semi erect member pressed against me through his pants.

He nuzzles into my neck and inhales, before pulling back and looking into my eyes.

Brownish hazel eyes stared into my dark blue ones. I begin to stare away from his eyes to his chiseled jaw, his soft-looking moist lips, and I even focus on his long eyelashes that cause his eyes to stand out.

It's strange, it feels almost like he is staring into my soul, but, somehow, I like it.

I wrap my arms around his neck, trying to be calm. He looks up at me again, amused.

"So is being called daddy your kink or something?" I ask.

Well, obviously.

Just call him daddy already, it sounds hot.