Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Coming Home

Enjoy!

"Are you excited?!" I half yell at Gigi, shaking her arm as we're about to land

"Are you excited?!" I half yell at Gigi, shaking her arm as we're about to land. She quickly slaps my hand away
"B*tch, don't you see I'm trying to sleep." she mumbles, groggily waking from her slumber.

"Oh shut up, we're about to land anyway. I can't wait to see everyone." I sigh, looking through the plane window. "Eh, my mom told me there's a new pack in town and we're gonna have to meet them eventually. We also have to find jobs since our parents aren't just going to give us money anymore." She says slowly sitting up in her seat.

"Well damn ,you don't have to be such a downer, at least we get to see our families!" I say getting excited once again. Gigi just sits back in her seat and grunts and I roll my eyes looking back at the window.

"I can't wait." I whispered to myself. It was gonna be an epic surprise.

**************************************

We are currently in a cab and I'm looking out the window at the beautiful ocean. We live in California but our pack is out by the woods, so I never saw the ocean much when I was little. Now it's always great to see the ocean. As we're driving, the ocean slowly goes out of my view until all I see is trees.

After awhile the car came to a halt. "Here we are ladies, The Crescent Light pack. By the way it's good to see you gals again!" He said as we got out.

"Good to see you too Aaron!" We yell back in unison. Aaron is a werewolf too, so he knows where all the packs are located all throughout the world.

Gigi and I slowly walk up to the pack house. It's been awhile but we're practically famous in packs around the world, since we've met most packs.

I opened the door quietly, looking around the corner. Nobody was there.

"Hey what time is it?" I ask looking back at Gigi.

She pulls out her phone," 1:36 which means they're out in the back training and moms are with the pups playing." She sighs stuffing her phone in her back pocket.

"Perfect." I whisper.

We both leave our bags back by the door as we make our way around the the pack house. The voices of the pack gets louder, a mixture of yelling and laughter. Gigi and I both walk around coming into everyone's view.

The noise settled down and things got really quiet. Well damn, did they not want us back?

Suddenly our ears rang from the loud cheers.