Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Playtime

Warning: Smut

I wake up feeling nice

I wake up feeling nice...really nice.

I mean who wouldn't wake up feeling this nice if they had Aiden's head right in between you legs.

I am moaning mess feeling him giving me unbelievable pleasure. He ravished my sweet bundle as he licked and sucked to my pleasure of course. He buried his face in my pussy sucking even harsher on my swollen clit. I moan when I feel him slip his two fingers inside of my sopping pussy.

"Oh, Aiden, that feels so good!" I whimper. He looked up at me as he continued sucking and curling his fingers in me hitting my sweet spot. He winked at me when we made eye contact. He's so hot. This is so hot.

I was coming close to my end when I felt his fingers moving incredibly fast causing my belly to feel tight. "Oh I'm gon...ahhhh!" I yell out as my hips jerk uncontrollably making him hold me down.

He continued to lick up all my juices as they came flooding put of me. I calm down as he sits up in front of me sitting in between my legs.

"Fuck." He says while licking his lips.

"Freak." I quip back making him chuckle. I definitely was in the mood to mess with him again.

He chuckles, "You joke about my little kink but you seem to act the part, don't you?" He says smiling widely at me.

I frown, "I do?" I act oblivious even though I can tell he sees right through my act.

"Mmm." He hums as he begins to tickle me. I laugh and make little snorts as he does before yelling at him to stop. Tickling is definitely one of my weaknesses. I am ticklish everywhere.

"So since you're trying to play me today, maybe you can have play date with my beta's mate who is actually a little." He says to me but I kinda zoned during it.

"An actual little?" I say, breaking character as my eyebrows arch deeply. What the hell is a little? An actual little?

"It's their kink. You can ask them. I don't really question it," He says helping me up out of the bed since my legs still felt a little numb from the treat I was woken up with.

As we head out of his room after I'm dressed and ready for the day I already smell the food coming from the kitchen.

When we walk downstairs I notice everyone scattered around eating breakfast, while I just clutch onto Aiden. I'm still not that used to everyone and to the fact that I am pretty much the Luna now.

He led me to the kitchen which was empty except for all the food.

While Aiden fixes us a plate of food I sat down by the island and waited. Soon Aiden sat the two plates down and sat next to me.

He picked up a fork and begin to feed me some eggs. "No, I want the bacon," I say, still chewing on the delicious eggs anyways but I really just wanted the bacon. Bacon is one of my favorite foods. I could pretty much eat it all day.

"Ok, ok Megan just be patient we're getting there. Just let me feed you, goddamit, " He tells as he tries to make an effort in feeding me for no reason.

"What's her name? The beta's mate," I say, dipping my finger into the whipped cream that laid on top of my two pancakes.

"HIS name is Matthew and he's very nice young man." I was happy to hear him say that, because I didn't really like him around other women even if they're someone's mate. I guess it's just the possessiveness that comes with having a mate that causes me to think like this.

"Do you think he'll like me? Do you think they'll both like me cause I really I didn't get a chance to talk to neither the beta or the his mate yesterday," I explain to Aiden as he cuts up my pancakes for me.

"Megan, they will like you. Just how everyone else likes you. Now eat." He replies back as pushes my plate with my cut up pancakes on it back to me.

"Okay, well when do we leave?" I ask, drowning my pancakes in maple syrup.

"Actually we still have about half an hour before we need to leave, so I think we can find a way to occupy time?" Aiden says suggestively before throwing me a wink causing me to just shake my head.

************************************

IG : meraki.alien

QOTD: How old were when you had your very first kiss?