Epilogue

Epilogue - Family Reunion

*Some Time waaaayy Later*

NOT EDITED

"They're mates!" Gigi whisper yells into the nursery where I had just put Andrew down for a nap

I shush her before quickly walking out of the nursery.

Gigi and Desmond came over this weekend because each of our sons have finally transitioned to their wolves. It was absolutely horrible seeing my son in so much pain at only seven. I really wish he didn't get the alpha gene, which makes him turn earlier than any other wolves. But now it's over and Gigi came to visit with their son, Alexander.

"Who are mates?" I say as we walk down the hallway, heading straight for the kitchen.

"Alexander and Draven!" Gigi replies with glee filled in her voice.

I stop immediate in my tracks, "My Draven?" I can't stop the smile from forming on my face. My seven year old son has already found his mate, which makes things so much easier for him. Though, they will be two alphas of different packs but that's just something we have to deal with later.

"When Alex woke up from his nap, cause you know the long car drive and traffic sucked by the way. Anyways sorry I'm rambling, but Draven walked in the living room where we were sitting and it was just...the cutest thing ever!" Gigi squeals while gripping my arm quite harshly.

I pout, "I had to put Andrew down and I missed the whole thing! Where are they?"

"Girl, don't worry it only happened five minutes ago. They're in Draven's room playing since that's all they can do at this age," She explains, her face still has huge smile.

Once I fully take in her words I make a U-turn to my son's room. I run down the hall making the wood floor creak on certain spots that I hit. I could tell Gigi is jogging right behind me by her feet making loud thuds on the ground.

I slow down when I start to approach his room, and I slowly walk in to see the two boys playing on the ground with Desmond sitting beside them.

I quickly walk over and sit next to them on the floor.

Draven looks up to me and smiles, "Mommy, guess what!"

I raise my eyebrows, "What?"

"Nooo, you have to guess!" He groans before sighing.

"My big boy found his mate?" I question, picking out a piece of cotton that was sitting in his hair.

His eyebrows lifted and he turned to Gigi who is now sitting by Desmond, "I wanted to tell her!"

Gigi shrugged, "Sorry bud, I got excited."

I watch the boys play with each other, I already know that they're totally fine with them being both boys. They always see Lisa and Sarah along with Conner and Matthew, so they don't think it's different from any other couple like some other people.