Chapter 20

This song right here is literally the number 1 black cookout song and I'm now making it my Road Trip song.

Chapter 20 ~ The Beginning of The Road Adventures 

2 weeks later

"Babe, are you ready?! I got the trailer outside!" I hear Aiden yell from outside as I grab my bags.

I was basically dragging my bag outside. I'm not feeling to well. I keep feeling these small heat waves go over me but not to much to where I can't handle it.

Aiden came around the corner and picked up all the bags for me. I smile thankfully at him as I hop in the trailer to see Conner and Matthew already inside.

I'm so glad to be leaving considering I've been getting all these gifts and letters from Julian. He sent 100 white roses in a big red box that I'm pretty sure Aiden burnt in my family's backyard. He also sent me tons of Jewelry that I ended up just giving to Gigi and people that wanted it.

When almost all of us are settled in the car I hear Gigi yelling, "See I told you we'd be late if you couldn't keep it in your damn pants!" She's holding a mountain of bags along with Desmond who is just smirking with a whole bunch of bags in his arns as well.

"Just get in the damn car!" Aiden yells out the window impatiently. He's not very patient. Obviously.

Once all the bags were stored some where in the trailer we began our trip. I'm sitting in the front next to daddy while he drives. The others are scattered on the couch in the back. This is a really fancy trailer. It has a freaking tv and a kitchen.

"LET THE ROAD ADVENTURES BEGAN!" I hear my bestfriend yell in the back along with her mate hooting  with her. They're definitely perfect for each other.

************************************

"Aideeeeen how much longer?" Gigi interrupts Aiden and I's conversation about the new season of How To Get Away With Murder. Shit is getting good in that show.

"Gi, we've only been driving for half an hour. We're not even out the city." Aiden replied then sipping his soda.

"Well then can you tell your little beta here to lay off on the football and put some Glee on or something?" She huffs. Gigi absolutely hates football with a passion. As long as I known her the only reason she ever came to football games was to watch the hot guys but then she got mad their faces were covered so she turned to baseball instead.

"Actually for your information I'm no where near 'small'.'' Conner argues while holding up quotations with his fingers at the word 'small'. Matthew just winks and nods at him while snuggling in his arms.

Gosh, I can't help but to laugh at them. Man, this next month is going to be a blast. But I really hope, whatever these heat waves I've been feeling disappear soon. I hiss just as one comes making Aiden grip my thigh causing it to cool. "You ok, baby?" He ask and I just nod in response. It'll just go away won't it?  Wait how'd he make it go away? 

************************************
Sorry it's short but I'll try to make it longer if you go check out my new book My Artist.

QOTD: What's the first concert you attended if any?