Chapter 29

Chapter 29 - Of course she would

"GIGI! We've been driving for over a day already! Where the hell are you taking us?" I yell out to the front at Gigi who was still driving

"GIGI! We've been driving for over a day already! Where the hell are you taking us?" I yell out to the front at Gigi who was still driving. Sometimes she would sip on some coffee or a slushie. I don't know how she does it I mean it's already six in the morning.

"Calm down, baby," Aiden says to me and I groan and lean back on the couch. I don't know how he's so patient.

"Three to four more hours, babe. Sorry," Gigi replies as she continues her convo with Desmond.

I've been suffering in this damned car. I can barely breath. I can actually feel everyone's breath sticking on me.

"Baby, I need to feed," Aiden suddenly says and I mentally roll my eyes. I'm going to have a break down.

I sigh and lay back on the couch, "Go ahead."

******************************

"Hey mom...hey ma. Yea, we made it we're in Miami now. We just got here," Aiden says on the phone just as we walk into our hotel room.

I should've known Gigi would take us here. I remember awhile back in South Africa her talking about going here. She said they have some of the best beaches here.

I listened to their conversation while I  unpack some new clothes for us to wear. It was nothing intresting they were just talking about how his moms
recently just watched '13 Reasons Why'.

"Yes ma, I'm sure it's great...we'll watch it later...What? Mom, no Megan isn't pregnant yet. Yes, I've been feeding...I wouldn't be stable if I wasn't." He continues mumbling on the phone making me let out a giggle and he just smiled back at me.

Right when I have the outfits laid out on the bed Gigi walts her way in.

"Don't forget your sunscreen too! We're leaving at one," She says flopping back on to the king sized bed.

"Yea, I can't wait the view looks amazing," I say staring out the window. It showed the off-white sand and the almost clear ocean water.

"Too bad it's only nine-fourty," Aiden says while wrapping his arms around my waist as he stood behind me.

"Yea, but I need to take a nap," I say then I look up and our lips meet in a kiss.

"Ew...ok I'm out. I don't want you guys to do the nasty right in front of me." Gigi says before quickly stumbling out the making daddy and I laugh.

"Can we?" Aiden says once Gigi is out the door.

I look at him confused, "Wha...oh," I say when I feel his hard on firmly against my ass.