Ch.56 Revealed

With everyone still at Olivia's house, they all gathered in the living room where Scott and Julie entered with Scott carrying something with a cloth over it.

"We got some big trouble guys" he announced.

"What do you have there?" Aidan asked.

"This-" he took the cloth off to reveal the black cobra in the cage "Is the Evil Queen."

Everyone looked at the cobra with shock as it gave an angry hiss.

"She got what she deserved" Terrence said surprised as he turned to Scott and Julie "Who did this to her?"

"Some guy in a hood" Julie answered as everyone's eyes widen.

"Like from Elena's vision" Olivia said with shock as she turned to them "Did you see who it was?"

The two just stood there surprised.

"Did you see who it was?!" she asked again with a worried look.

__________

Inside Mr. Gold's shop, young Gold stood near the counter looking at the letter he wrote to Mira when they were in high school. But all of a sudden the door opened as he turned and saw the hooded figure entering.

"Oh" he said with a small smirk "You're finally back huh? I was wondering when you would show up."

The figure just stood there and stared at him.

"Okay then-" Gold said "Just so you know, I couldn't find what we were looking for, but you can go ahead and get rid of me if you want."

The figure then took off it's hood to reveal the face of the real Mr. Gold.

"Actually-" he responded "I think I'll keep you around here some more, you may come in handy."

"Suit yourself."

"By the time Elena comes back, I'll be ready to put an end to her once and for all."

The both then shared sneaky smiles, knowing that once Elena comes back, the real Mr. Gold will be ready to destroy her.

Well that's the end of this book, and as you can tell from this chapter, you really can't trust Mr. Gold. But what does he have against her? And will Elena be able to save her own life? Stay turned for book 9 coming soon. The End is just the beginning...