Ch.23 Jasmine

Down in a world called Wonderland, in the eastern part called Oriental Town inside a temple that stood at top of a high mountain, a teenage girl wearing a blue kimono with butterfly designs sat on a mat with her legs crossed as she closed her eyes that had butterfly designs as he long black hair draped behind her. Surrounded by lit up candles and incense that brought a scent of jasmine, she cleared her mind as she meditated while listening to the sound of silence. But her meditation suddenly came to a stop when she could feel that someone was behind her.

"Who dares disturbs my peace?" she demanded.

"Why don't you turn around and see" a female voice said.

So the girl opened her eyes and stood up as she turned around to see Destiny.

"And who might you be?" she asked.

"My name is Destiny" Destiny replied "And I need you help Cari."

Cari Pillar, daughter of the Wise hookah smoking Caterpillar used her hands to send a gush of wind to put out all the candles as she turned back to Destiny.

"And what may I help you with?" she asked.

"It's not me that needs helping" Destiny said "It's the people in Storybrooke, where your Wonderland friends are."

At that point it caught Cari's attention.

"Are they in trouble?" she asked.

"They'll soon be, unless the main villain can be stopped."

"Well how can I help?"

"Not only are you wise like your father and strong like a warrior, but you have the one thing that can help the people in Storybrooke."

"And what may that be?"

"Let's go to your pond shall we?"

So Cari and Destiny went outside the temple where they went up to a small pond that was filled with lily pads and lotus flowers.

"The lotus flowers" Destiny said "Not only are they unique and beautiful, but these ones have magical abilities, do they not?"

"Well-" Cari started to say "When I got them, I was told that they have the ability to close up when danger is nearby."

"Correct, and I'm here to tell you that danger will soon come to Storybrooke, a menace that if it gets what it wants, everyone will be doomed."

"Oh dear" Cari said with a worried look "What should I do?"

"Go to Storybrooke and warn everyone about the upcoming evil, bring a lotus with you to show when the danger is near. Bring nothing else but your wisdom and strength."

Cari turned to the lotus flowers, knowing what she needed to do to protect everyone, she turned to Destiny with her answer.

"I'll do it" she declared.

"Thank you Cari" Destiny said "And be careful."

And with that she used her powers to disappear.

_________

The next morning, Gigi and Whisp peeked from the woods as they watched the students go to school.

"So what do we do?" Gigi asked.

"Well first we need to blend in with everyone" Whisp said.

"Can you use your powers to do that?"

"I'm pretty sure, but after we do, I say we look in that antique shop we saw earlier."

"Okay then."

And with that Whisp used her powers to change their looks. Now instead of wearing their genie outfits, they were wearing normal stylish clothes with their hairs now blonde with a pink streak in Gigi's hair while Whisp had a blue streak.

"Oo" Gigi smiled as she admired her new look "I like this."

"And check this out" Whisp put in as she rolled up her sleeves to reveal a serpent tattoo on her wrist.

Gigi then rolled up her sleeves to see that there was a scorpion tattoo on her wrist.

"I like it even more" she smiled.

"Okay then, let's find some help."

"You think Jasmine will be okay all by herself?"

"I'm sure she will, and if she does get caught, the main thing is Hyde doesn't know."

__________

But inside the school, Jasmine sat inside a meeting room in the office with a sad look on her face as Alice kept an eye on her through the window just as Elena and Olivia went up to her.

"So what's going on?" Elena asked her.

"This is Sharlene" Alice pointed to Jasmine "She was my new teacher's aid, but I have a feeling she's not who she says she is."

"And what makes you say that?" Olivia asked.

"This morning I caught her going through my stuff in the classroom like she was trying to find something, now I thought that she left something from yesterday, but I didn't find anything that belonged to her."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Not entirely, but my instincts are usually never wrong."

"Well then-" Elena said as she turned to Olivia "Let's see who she really is."

And with that she and Olivia went inside the meeting room where they sat in front of Jasmine.

"So" Elena started to say "Let's talk. Who are you really Sharlene? What are you doing here? Let us help you, tell us who you are."

"I-" Jasmine started to say with a worried look "I can't tell you, I had to keep my true self a secret for many years. In the Land of Untold Stories, Hyde can use this against me."

At that point Elena gave a sigh.

"We understand" she said "You're scared, we all are, but my friends and I are gonna put a stop to Hyde, we've defeated evil before and we can do it again."

"You don't have to be afraid" Olivia added "You can trust us."

Jasmine took a deep breath as she gained up her confidence.

"I'm Princess Jasmine of Agrabah" she confessed as Alice stood there surprised "And I swear I mean no harm, I'm just here with some friends who are helping me look for my husband."

"Aladdin?" Elena said.

"You know him?" Jasmine said surprised.

"A friend of mine told me about him, but, where is he?"

"I wish I knew" Jasmine said with a worried look as she then gave a sad sigh "He was quite special, he was the Savior."

At that point Elena and Olivia's eyes widen.

"What?" they said surprised.