Ch.20 Split personality

Everyone stood there with shock as they stared at the now separated Jackson and Holt.

"Whoa" Holt said confused "Why do I suddenly feel light?"

And with that he turned around and found himself face to face with his alter ego.

"Jackson?" he said surprised.

"Hey Holt" Jackson said awkwardly.

"Uh, how is this possible?"

Holt then noticed the syringe needle in Jackson's hand.

"Wait" his eyes widen "Did you use the serum?"

"Yeah..." Jackson said with a guilty look.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"Do I really have to answer that?" Jackson said with a frown "Being with you inside of me has made my life hard, I can't even listen to loud music without having to worry about turning into you and causing trouble."

"Uh, you think being inside of you was bad?" Holt argued "I may not be quiet, but at least I know how to have fun."

"Okay okay" Rachel suddenly spoke up "Let's not start a fight, we still have some more of the serum for another dose, so no one is allowed to use until we find a way to use it to destroy the Evil Queen."

"Yeah you guys do that" Holt said "Now that I'm separated from Jackson, I'm gonna go have some fun."

"Uh, no you're not" Rachel said "First of all it's a school night as we all need to get ready for school tomorrow, and second of all, you can't be walking around town looking like that."

"What?"

"I'll explain later" she said as she turned to everyone "In the meantime, you all go home, we'll think of a way to find the Evil Queen."

Everyone nodded in agreement as they got into their cars.

"Now you two" Rachel turned to Jackson and Holt "Jackson, you go with your father, and Holt, you come with me."

"Where are we going?" Holt asked "A party?"

"No."

(Flashback) Now inside a master bedroom, Jackson followed Miranda inside where she closed the door.

"This is my father's room" she said "I like to be in here whenever I can, and I'm sure he wont mind if you're in here."

"Well, it is a nice room" Jackson admitted as he admired the place.

"Hey, I wanna show you something."

She went over to a desk where she opened a little decorative container as she pulled out a necklace with a locket.

"See this?" she said "This used to belong to my mother."

"Whoa" Jackson said surprised as he admired the locket "It's beautiful."

"My favorite part is what's on the inside."

She then opened the locket to reveal a picture of a women.

"Is that your mother?" he asked.

"Indeed" she said with a little sigh "I like to look at her photo whenever I can, it makes me feel like I'm still with her."

"What do you mean?"

At that point she gave a sad sigh.

"She died when I was 8" she said.

"Oh" Jackson said sadly "I'm sorry."