Ch.13 Nature friends

The next day, Mira along with Olivia and Aidan made their way to the asylum where they walked down the hall to Mr. Hyde's cell.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Aidan asked.

"We don't need Hyde's help" Olivia said "You have us. Fighting the Evil Queen is kind of what we do best."

"No offense but-" Mira started to say "This is not the Evil Queen you remember, I crushed her heart and somehow she's still alive. How is that possible?"

"I don't know."

"Well I think Hyde does."

"And you really think he's gonna talk to you?" Aidan said a bit of doubt.

"Only one way to find out" Mira said as she opened the door to the cell as they all went in.

"Ah, more visitors" Mr. Hyde said with a fake smile "This is the second time someone has come to visit me after the Evil Queen."

"She was here?" Mira said surprised as she gave a frown "What did she want?"

"Same thing as you, information. I told her the great deal about my friends, and the price of information has gone up. Oh it's hard to stay one step ahead of yourself, isn't it Mira?"

Mira just stood there with a mad look.

"And one more thing" Hyde added "I heard that an inmate of this asylum recently escaped with your evil self."

"What?" Mira said surprised "Who did she let out?"

"Some guy name Wendell Erwin, whoever that is."

"Wait" Olivia said with her eyes widen "Wendell?"

"Wait wasn't he that guy who got us trapped in their alternate universe?" Aidan asked.

"Yeah" Olivia said still shocked "I gotta call Brooke."

(Flashback) One sunny afternoon at Ever After High, out in a field beyond the school, standing only about 3 inches high, Nina Thumbell, daughter of Thumbelina made her way through the tall grass of the field as she explored the little world. Like her mother, Nina liked to explore the little world in her natural height, seeing all the interesting bugs and flowers up close. But as she was admired a ladybug, she suddenly heard someone call her name, at that point she used her magic touch as she changed her size from 3 inches to now about 5 feet. Even when she was at full size, she was always a head shorter than everyone else.

"Nina!" she turned around to see her roommate Jillian Beanstalk, daughter of Jack and the Beanstalk coming towards her "Thank goodness I found you."

"Is there a problem?" Nina asked.

"No, Ashlynn just wanted me to get you for our environmental club."

"Was that today?" Nina surprised "I can't believe I forgot about that."

"You're not the only one, I did to, that's why we have to go now."

As they started to head back to the school, Jillian suddenly spoke up.

"I wanna show you something" she said as she reached into her purse and pulled out something clutched in her hand.

She then opened it up to reveal 3 blue beans.

"Are those-?" Nina started to say with a surprised look.

"The rare blue beans?" Jillian finished with a smile "Yes they are."

"Where did you get them?" Nina asked with a gasped.

"My dad gave them to me, he found them in the Giant's castle."

"Uh, is that a good idea?" Nina said with a worried look "To be stealing from the Giant."

"Hey, my dad stole a harp and a magical goose from that Giant and got away with it, so I'm sure it's okay for him to take 3 beans."

"If you say so. What do the beans do?"

"I think they're suppose to open portals to other worlds, but my dad said I'm not allowed to find out, for who knows what could happen."

"Yeah he's right, you don't know what danger lies ahead in those beans, if there is any. Maybe those beans could one day be a live saver."

"Yeah" Jillian agreed with a smile "Maybe."

At the 'Wonder diner', Brooke walked into the diner with a notebook in her hands as she made her way to a table where Elena and Terrence were sitting.

"I just finished signing the names of the last of the incomers" she said as she sat next to Elena and opened her notebook to reveal the writings "I had everyone write down who they were traveling with, so we can add up who's still out there."

"Huh" Elena said amused "Good job Brooke."

"Elena" someone suddenly called just as Julie Green, who was really Ashlynn Ella, daughter of Cinderella came up to her along with Jillian Beanstalk.

"Hey Julie" Elena smiled as she then turned to Jillian "Hey Jillian. You girls wanna join us?"

"Oh no thank you" Julie said as she then turned to her boyfriend who was at the counter "Scott is just getting us some food to go."

Elena turned to Scott Anders, who was really Hunter Huntsman, son of the Huntsman as he smiled and waved at her.

"Yeah we don't want to take up any of your time" Jillian added "Especially since you're busy. But with all of these new people, we feel like we should help somehow."

"That's why we're hoping to find some people who may be interested in helping us at the garden center" Julie put in "Or help them find some other kind of jobs, since we don't know how long they're gonna be here."

"Well I think that's a good idea" Elena smiled.

Just then Brooke spotted someone new entering the diner, but before she could say anything, her phone suddenly rang.

"Uh Elena can you handle that new girl?" Brooke pointed to the new girl "I gotta take this call."

"Sure" Elena said as she went up to the new girl while Brooke answered her call.

"So Terrence" Jillian said as she sat in front of him while Julie went to Scott "How are things going with you and Elena?"

"Pretty good" he replied with a little sigh "Although ever since this new problem started, we haven't been able to get any alone time."

"Oh that's a bummer" she sighed.

"Yeah, but of course I'll do everything I can to help to make sure this problem comes to an end."

"Well I have a good feeling abut the two of you" she smiled "If my story can get a Happily Ever After, than I know you two will."