Ch.48 The sword

After saving Olivia, Mira and Olivia went inside the house as they sat on the couch with a band aid over Olivia's gash.

"I had a feeling this would happen soon" she sighed.

"Well the Evil Queen never liked you of course-" Mira put in "Mainly because of your mother."

"I guess some things just never change" Olivia sighed again "But I can't believe you were willing to crush your own heart."

"Yeah well since the only way to kill the Evil Queen is that if I die because we're the same person, but I really hope there's another way."

"Actually, that's what Elena and Terrence are doing right now, they're trying to find another way to stop the Evil Queen."

"Well if they go into Mr. Gold's shop, they better be careful since Gold's working for the Evil Queen now" Mira said with a frown.

__________

At the park, the Wonderlandians along with Gigi and Whisp sat under a tree as Cari showed them the Lotus.

"So this Lotus is suppose to close up when evil is near?" Gigi asked.

"Yes" Cari said "I was told that a great danger will soon be in Storybrooke, I don't know who or what it is, but all I know is that it's more evil than the Evil Queen."

"I can't think of anything or anyone that's more evil than the Evil Queen" Amanda said "She's the most feared villain of all."

"I agree" Ilene said "I really don't know what's more evil than her."

"You think it's someone we know?" Lauren asked.

"Who do we know that's more evil than the queen?" Christina asked.

"Maybe it's a lost character, or someone in the background who barely gets any attention. Or it could be someone we know very well, but their hiding it, for all I know, it could be one of us."

At that point everyone frowned at her.

"Okay maybe not" she put in "But still, it could be someone we know, or a lost character."

"I kinda have to agree with her" Brenden spoke up "It could either be a lost character or a well known character."

"Or it's not a person at all" Ilene put in "I mean remember the Darkness that made Elena evil, that could be it."

"Yeah but that's the same evil as the Evil Queen" Amanda said "Cari said that it's something or someone more evil than that."

"Well in that case I have no idea then."

"You know-" Whisp suddenly said "This being may not be a fairytale character from Ever After, it could be something from another world."

"You think it could be from Monster High?" Brenden asked.

"Perhaps, but remember, there are other stories around the world, and some aren't that well known."

"Well then do you know who or what it could be?" Christina asked.

"No, but I will check out some books in my library to see, Gigi you still have the bottle?"

Gigi reached into her purse and pulled out their genie bottle.

"I'll be right back" Whisp said as she went into the bottle.

"It may take a while" Gigi told them "Our library is very big."

"Well in that case-" Lauren said "You guys wanna get something to eat?"

Everyone agreed as they got up and started to head off. But as they were doing so, Gigi didn't notice that the bottle had disappeared in her purse, and hiding behind a tree, the Evil Queen held up the bottle that was now in her hand as she gave a sneaky smile.

___________

Walking down the sidewalk, Elena and Terrence headed down as they discussed about her future.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay with your destiny?" he asked.

"What choice do I have?" she said "If I use the shears, it's gonna be because I don't trust the people I love, and that's not me. I mean, I've been fighting against my Evil Queen destiny for as long as I know, and I won. But now that I have this other destiny as the Savior, I have to stay strong."

She then gave a sigh.

"I have to keep fighting-" she continued "I need to protect the people I love, that's what I do."

"Are the visions still getting to you?" he asked.

"Well, I haven't gotten them in a while, that could mean something."

Pretty soon they made it to Mr. Gold's shop where they went inside.

"I really hope Gold's not here" Elena said "Ever since Mira called me telling me about Gold helping the Evil Queen, I don't think I can trust him anymore."

"I never trusted him" Terrence responded "He always freaked me out."

"Well let's just look around for anything that can help with either my future or stopping the both, but both would be nice."

They then started to look around, but they found nothing.

"I'm gonna look in the back" Elena announced as she headed into the back.

Now in the back room, she started to search the place. But then something caught her eye as she spotted a sword on a sword rack, but what surprised her was that the sword look familiar. All of a sudden she felt her hand shake as her vision appeared, in her vision she saw herself with the hooded figure's sword through her stomach, but as she examined the sword, she saw that the handle had a red gem on it. And when her vision went away, her hand kept shaking as she suddenly toppled onto a shelf causing it to fall with a crash as she too collapsed.

"Elena!" Terrence called as he ran into the room and ran up to her "What happened?"

As he helped her up, Elena rubbed her head as she forced her shaking hand to stop.

"I think I found something about my future" she said with shock as she went up to the sword "This is the sword from my vision."

She then grabbed onto the handle, but at that point her vision appeared as she watched herself get stabbed with the same sword. When her vision went away, she forced her hand to stop shaking as Terrence put his hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah" she replied as she grabbed onto the sword and held it up "This is the sword."

"The one that kills you?"

"Will kill me."

"Well what's it doing in here?"

"I don't know, but since we have it, maybe we can finally find who's responsible."

"The hooded figure."

"Yeah, and maybe we can put a stop to it."

If you haven't yet, check out my 'Once Upon a Time: Ever After High' Q and A book for fun questions to answer based on this book series