Ch.40 Sound waves

When Delilah showed up, they all watched as Danny placed a thick sheet over Wendell's body that laid on the ground.

"What an awful way to die" Brooke said with a little sigh. "Although to be honest he kinda deserved it."

"What a shame-" Delilah sighed "I was really looking forward to using my taser on him."

"Well I'm gonna call 911 to get rid of his body" Danny said as he pulled out his phone.

"So what's wrong with Coral?" Delilah asked as they turned to Coral who was standing near the edge of the dock gazing out into the water.

"Apparently Nolan and Meeshell are missing" Brooke explained "They didn't answer her calls and texts and they never showed up for work."

"Well that doesn't sound good."

"I just hope they're okay, for all I know they could be at the bottom of the ocean dead."

But swimming in the water still far away from shore, Meeshell swam up to the surface of the water and looked ahead and could barely see the docks. Knowing that she'll never make it back to save Nolan, she got an idea as she started to sing a tune which sent a sound wave all the way to the docks and struck Coral's ears. Because the two were sea creatures, they both shared the ability to hear sound from across the water. And due to Meeshell's singing, Coral was able to hear it from far away.

"Meeshell?" she gasped.

"What?" Brooke asked her.

"I can hear Meeshell's singing" Coral said surprised.

"But we don't hear anything" Delilah put in.

"That's because Meeshell and I have special ears that can hear from miles away across water, and she told me that she'll never have to use it unless it's an emergency, but since I can hear her singing from miles away, that must mean she's in trouble, I gotta go help her."

And with that she quickly gave Brooke and Delilah her phone and purse.

"Where are you going?" Brooke asked.

"To help Meeshell" she said as she went to the edge of the dock and took off her sandals and she dove into the water as her legs transformed into octopus tentacles as she swam off.

__________

Still inside the Nautilus, Ansel shoved Nolan into another room as he closed the door.

"I've been waiting a long time for this" Ansel growled.

"Look-" Nolan held his hands up in defense "I'm sorry about what happened to your father, I had no idea about this."

"You know because of your father, I had to live on the streets for years, I had to steal food and money from people who were already living on the streets. Your father ruined my life!"

"But that doesn't mean you should take it out on me!"

"What choice do I have? Nemo's gone, and we never made it to the Mysterious Island!"

"Wait, what do you mean Nemo's gone, what happened?"

"Hyde happened" Ansel growled "He took him, and that means Nemo died that moment he got here!"

"Hold on, that means Hyde took him to the Land of Untold Stories."

"So?"

"Don't you get it? Nemo's here, he's in Storybrooke."

"He could be, but he's dead because of you!"

And with that Ansel gripped his by his shirt collar and pinned him against the wall.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" Nolan declared.

But Ansel gave a mad look as he took a blow against his face as Nolan fell to the floor in pain just as Ansel got on top of him and held the harpoon to his neck. But before he could use it, a large black tentacle wrapped around his body and threw him into the wall as he fell on the floor unconscious. Wondering what happened, Nolan looked up and saw Meeshell and Coral.

"Are you okay?" Meeshell asked with a worried look.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as he got up "I thought I told you to go, and I told you not to bring help."

"And if she listened you'd be dead" Coral put in "You're welcome by the way."

"Fair point" he agreed with a shrug.

"Well let's get out of here before the crew finds us" Meeshell said.

"Wait we're gonna swim the whole way back?" Coral said "I don't think Nolan can make it."

"Maybe we don't have to swim" Nolan suddenly said.

"What?"

"I got a plan."

__________

Sitting on the steps in front of her house, Olivia gave a sad look as she thought about her argument with Terrence. Not knowing what to do, she just sat there and began to worry for Elena.

"Mind if I join you?" she looked up and saw Terrence.

She gave a small shrug as he sat next to her.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen" he confessed "You know why I hid those shears right?"

"I do" she sighed "You care about her too."

"We all care about Elena, we all just wanted what was best for her."

"I know" she sighed again "Sorry I got mad at you."

"It's okay, you were just caring for Elena. And if you don't want me to use them I wont, but that doesn't mean something bad has to happen, those visions wont come true. We will find another way."

"Well where do we start?"

"I heard that Meeshell and Nolan were found, maybe they can help."

___________

Outside the diner, Jasmine sat at a table reading a book when someone placed a cup of tea in front of her, she looked up and was a bit surprised to see Aladdin.

"Aladdin" she said surprised.

"May I?" he pointed to the chair as she nodded as he sat in front of her "I uh- I'm sorry about earlier."

"I know you feel guilty about what you did, but there's more that I need to tell you."

"I know-" he sighed "And I'm ready to hear it. I may not be the Savior anymore but, if we go back to Agrabah, I wont be able to help you restore it."

At that point she gave a sad sigh.

"I'm afraid we can't go back" she said.

"What?"

"After you fled, I went to a neighboring kingdom seeking in the lights, on my journey home I was caught in a sandstorm, but when I managed to get back to Agrabah, it was gone."

"Gone?" he said surprised.

"Agrabah is gone" she said sadly.