Ch.10 Queen's order

(Flashback) The night, everyone had gathered at the ball to celebrate the Count's daughter's birthday. But while everyone was dancing in the ball room, Apple White and her mother Snow White were in a private dining room talking as Edmond was preparing their drinks. But while he was doing so, he made sure no one was looking as he pulled out the poison the Evil Queen gave him, hoping that what he was doing was right, he gave a sigh as he poured a few drops in the drink as he sneakily put the poison away as he headed to the table with the pitcher.

"Thank you so much for inviting us Edmond" Snow smiled "It truly is an honor to come to your daughter's birthday ball."

"Oh please" he smiled "I had to invite the fairest of them all and her daughter."

And with that he began to pour in their drinks into their glasses. But right as he was about the walk away, he suddenly heard footsteps coming into the room as he turned around and was surprised to see his daughter coming in.

"Apple!" she smiled.

"Miranda!" Apple smiled as they went into a hug.

"I can't believe you're actually here!" Miranda said with a big smile.

"Of course! I couldn't miss your birthday."

Apple then turned to Edmond.

"Your father was serving up some drinks" she said "Would you like to join us?"

"Sure" Miranda said as they both sat down.

"Can we get another glass Edmond?" Snow asked.

"Oh uh-" he said as he tried to stay calm "Sure..."

As he went away, he began to have second thoughts. With his daughter now joining them, he couldn't pour the drink or else it'll poison her. So as he frantically thought of an excuse, he suddenly came up with one.

"Uh, actually" he said "This beverage is too old and I'm gonna get a new one, I'll be right back."

And with that he went out of the dining room and into the kitchen, knowing that he would never get his revenge, he knew what he had to do to spare Miranda's life. So he put the pitcher away and pulled out a new bottle. Even though now he wont get his revenge, he couldn't risk loosing his daughter.

Later that day, Mira and Brooke who was holding onto her storybook made their way back to the site of the crashed blimp where Mira had a disappointed look on her face.

"I know you think this is your fault Mira" Brooke said.

"It's not it Brooke" Mira sighed "I stood up at the 'Wonder diner' and told everyone from the Land of Untold Stories not to be afraid, they've only been here one day. I can't let the first story play out like this not when I'm the one who started it all."

All of a sudden, something caught her eye that made her gasp. There laying motionless in front of them was a body of a teenage girl who was pale and had her veins visible on her neck and cheeks. Brooke stood there with shock as Mira went up to the girl and examined her.

"He poisoned her" Mira gasped "He poisoned her with the venom I gave him."

She then reached her hand out to the girl, but right before she could touch her, she suddenly felt a shock of magic that caused her to back away.

"Mira you okay?!" Brooke gasped.

"What the hell was that?" Mira demanded herself "What the hell is going on?!"

"The girl's story finally caught up with her" a familiar voice suddenly said that sent chills down her spine "Just like yours in catching up with you."

At that point Mira slowly turned her head and couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her evil self next to them.

"Miss me?" the queen smirked as she then turned to Brooke who stood there with her eyes widen "Hello Brooke, remember me?"

"No" Mira said with shock as she stood up and faced her evil self "I killed you."

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" the queen said with sarcasm.

"Brooke get behind me" Mira ordered.

"You don't have to tell me twice" Brooke said as she quickly got behind Mira.

"After everything I did for you" the queen frowned at Mira "After everything we've accomplished together, you threw me away, like I never even existed."

"No" Mira growled "I threw you away, because you existed."

And with that she tried to create a fireball in her hand, only to find that it wasn't working that well.

"What the hell?" she grunted.

"I laced the girl's cloak with a magic damping spell" her evil self put in.

"I should of known" Mira scowled "You've controlling the Count this whole time."

"Well of course I have" the queen said in a obvious tone as she held out her hand and made a heart appear in her hand "I don't leave things to chance."

"That's why he didn't want my help" Mira concluded, knowing that the heart her evil self was holding was the Count's "That's why he said I couldn't stop him."

"You ordered the Count to kill Apple White all those years ago" the queen said "And now, that's exactly what he's gonna do."

And with that she gave a sneaky giggle.

"You should be thanking me" she smiled as she used her powers to disappear, leaving Mira and Brooke full of shock and anger.

"He's going to kill Olivia" Brooke's eyes suddenly widen.

_________

At the Storybrooke dock, Olivia and Terrence made their way onto the docks, but when they turned, they were surprised to see the Count standing in front of them.

"Edmond?" Olivia said surprised.

"I'm sorry it had to come down to this Ms. White" he said as he pulled out his sword as her eyes widen.

"Hey wait" Terrence held out his hand "Look I know that you want your revenge, but you don't have to do this."

"As a fatter of fact" Edmond scowled "I do."