Ch.37 Special harpoon

Once Aladdin and Elena drove up to the Storybrooke line, they parked the car and got out.

"So what exactly are we doing here?" Aladdin asked.

"You'll see" Elena said as they walked up to the 'Welcome to Storybrooke' sign.

"Welcome to Storybrooke" he read.

"Look closer."

"Alright" he said as he got closer to it and examined the concrete stand that held up the sign "It's been repaired, it used to be all cracked up."

"That's because I was the one who fixed it" she said.

"You fixed this?" he said a bit amused.

"Yeah" she said with a small smile "It's one of the things I like about being the daughter of the Evil Queen and also being the Savior."

"Do you still have the shears I gave you?"

"No actually" she said with a little sigh "I had my boyfriend get rid of them."

"Why?"

"Because I was afraid someone would use them as a weapon against me."

"Really?"

"And-" she added with a sigh "I was afraid I would use them. Every time I would think about the vision of my future and my trembling hand, I imagine my friends having to watch me die."

Aladdin then saw the sad look on her face.

"And now I kinda wish I never became the Savior" she added with a sad sigh "Because my friends mean everything to me, and I can't bear to loose them."

Aladdin then gave a sigh.

"So what do I do now?" he asked.

"What I did whenever I ran, I come back, face the people I disappointed, and try to find a way to make up for my mistakes."

"My mistakes, and whatever happened to Agrabah, it's all my fault, and I don't know where to start to fix it."

"Well I don't know what happened to Agrabah, but that's where you should start, you can't fix a problem unless you know what it is."

(Flashback) Still inside the Nautilus, Nolan sat at a desk as looking at some old books when he looked up and spotted a single harpoon in the holder on Nemo's belt.

"That's a nice harpoon you got there" he spoke up.

Nemo turned to his harpoon and pulled it out.

"Thank you" he said.

"Do you always carry it around with you?"

"I do, it's a nice choice for a weapon."

"Then how come I don't see your crew with single harpoons, all I see them with are spears."

"That's because this harpoon is pretty special to me in a both good and bad way. The good way is that when my family was still alive, my son and I would always go fishing and I would use this harpoon to catch the fishes. But the bad is that when I found out that my family was murdered, I hunt down the killers and used this harpoon to kill all of them."

Nolan's eyes widen as Nemo gave a sad sigh.

"I had to admit I didn't like any of it" he confessed with a sad look "I couldn't control myself, but now I'm trying to change, and I don't know if it's working or not."

Nolan then gave a sigh.

"I know how you feel" he said "When I was 10 my uncle was murdered by pirates, and that got me full of rage that I wanted to go after the pirates for revenge, but my father told me that there was nothing I can do, not only was I still a kid, but killing only makes people feel worse, but only to those who have a heart. So I had to learn to move on."

"I'm sorry for your lost."

"It's okay" Nolan sighed.

"Captain!" one of the crew members called "A mermaid has been spotted!"

At that point Nemo opened the door that showed the window as they all look and could see a mermaid swimming in the distance.

"After it!" he ordered.

Nolan sat that with his eyes widen as he wondered what he needed to do so the crew couldn't catch it. But as the submarine went after it, they suddenly saw that the mermaid was out of sight.

"Where is it?" one of the crew asked.

"Keep looking" Nemo ordered.

As they searched for the mermaid, Nolan turned and spotted the same mermaid through another window. At that point he got an idea as he went up to the window while the crew was distracted looking for the creature as he made eye contact with the mermaid. He motioned to the mermaid to stay where she is as he quickly pulled out a piece of paper and began to write a note, when he finished he pressed it against the window allowing her to read it.

I wont let them catch you, but I have to warn you of something. Meet me at the other side of the submarine where I can tell you, you can trust me.

The mermaid looked into his eyes and could see the truth, and after thinking she gave a promise nod as she started to swim to the other side.

"Uh- I'm just gonna go to the other side to do some studying" he announced to the crew.

"Suite yourself" Nemo said.

And with that Nolan took off.

Walking down the sidewalk, Brooke made her way down as she talked to Delilah on her phone.

"You can't find Wendell anywhere?" she asked.

"Apparently no" Delilah said with disappointment "But I'm not giving up."

"Neither am I, but I can't help until I'm done studying."

"Alright then, I'll see you tonight."

"K, bye."

And with that she hung up.

"So you're still alive huh?" a voice suddenly said that made her stop as chills went down her spine.

She then turned around and just as she expected, Wendell was there with a sneaky look on his face.

"I really thought I ended you" he said "But since the first time failed, I guess I'll just try again."

Brooke then noticed that he had a pistol in his hand, and at that point she sprinted off. She could hear him going after her as she ran towards the docks and into a garage, only to reach a dead end.

"It's over Brooke" she turned around to see Wendell aiming his pistol at her "You loose."

"Wendell please" she begged with a scared look.

"Beg all you want" he smirked as he pulled back the trigger "Nothing can save you."

But right before he could shoot, Danny suddenly appeared as he used his magic to knock Wendell into a wall as the pistol slid out of his hand.

"That's quite enough of that" he frowned just as Wendell picked up a crowbar and went at him.

But when he tried to attack, Danny blocked the strike as he then kicked Wendell back, only for a fishing spear that was aiming out from the wall to be driving right through his stomach.