Ch.6 Freed evil

After talking to Destiny, Elena made her way back to the asylum where she went into Mr. Hyde's cell.

"I see you found my friend Elena" he said "Was she helpful?"

"You knew actually what she was going to show me" she frowned "So cut the crap, what's coming and I will stop it."

"Why would I want it to?" he said with doubt.

"Whatever's coming whether you help me or not, I will defeat it!"

"That's funny" Hyde said with small chuckle "That's what the savior always say."

At that point her eyes widen.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"That's right Elena, you're not the first savior I've encountered. Whenever there's a savior, there's a villain that brings them down, that's how the savior's story always goes."

Elena stood there with shock as a thought came to her.

"So who is it?" she asked.

"I don't know who your villain is" Hyde said "Maybe they're already here, or maybe they came with me."

Elena could feel her heart pound with fear as she tried to hold her bravery.

"I expect you want to help them as what savior's do, what you have to ask yourself, is helping them exactly what causes your story to end?"

At that point Elena began to wonder, is really helping others causing her story to end? She needed time to think, so after leaving the asylum, she made her way to the diner where she went inside and saw everyone helping the people from the Land of Untold stories. There she saw Terrence sitting at the counter as he took a sip of his drink as she made her way to him.

"I thought you needed to be alone" he said with a little frown as she sat next to him.

"Changed my mind" she said.

"Hey Elena" Lauren Cooper, also known as Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter smiled "Can I get you anything?"

"I'll have what he's having" Elena pointed to Terrence's drink as Lauren headed off.

"You're in a better mood" he put in.

"You were right, I needed to get help, so I talked to Francis and got everything figured out."

Elena didn't like lying to her boyfriend, but she didn't want him to know what was really going on.

"You sure?" he asked with a bit of doubt.

"Yeah it was just stress."

"You sure that's what it was? Stress?"

At that point Elena leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Promise" she said with a small smile.

But outside the diner, no one seemed to noticed Mira's evil self along with young Gold.

"How pathetic" the queen said with disgust "Mira's better haft is already enjoying life. Well that's about to come to an end."

Pretty soon they both went to the Storybrooke cemetery where they headed down a path.

"I agreed to a drink" Gold said "Not a private graveyard tour. Where are we going?"

"You'll see" she smirked when they soon came upon the mausoleum.

"The mausoleum?" Gold said with a confused look "Why?"

"Because Gold, you don't know everything about me."

When they made it to the mausoleum, the queen waved her hand over it using her magic on it. And when she opened the door, instead of seeing a coffin, there was now a large room filled with all sorts of items for sorcery, including the magic mirror that was hanging on the wall.

"Welcome to my little hideout" she said as they stepped inside "Back when I first came to Storybrooke, and I was still one person, I would come here to practice my magic."

"I must say-" Gold said as he looked around "You picked a good hideout."

"I know" she smirked as she then went to a table "Now all I need a few ingredients."

"Why do you need all that magic?"

"Because I already used everything the Dragon had in his shop to get to this pitiful little town."

"Are you sure you need more magic? Because you're already the Evil Queen, why do you need more?"

At that point the queen faced him.

"Are you worried that I'm going to hurt my better haft?" she asked.

"That remains to be seen on what haft is better."

"Relax, I'm just going to teach Mira a little lesson, that she can never escape who she really is."

"And what do I get out of it?"

"Someone who appreciates all of your delightful qualities, someone like you."

Gold gave a small nod on agreement.

"But before I can began" she added "There's someone else that I need to recruit."

And with that she used her powers to teleport to the asylum where she made her way down the hall to the very end where she went up to a cell and used her powers to open it. When she stepped inside, she saw a young attractive guy laying on the bed reading a book.

"Book time's over Wendell" the queen said with a small smirk.

Wendell Erwin, who was the previous Author that broke the Author rules and also betrayed Brooke Page and Delilah the Illustrator turned to Mira's evil self with a confused look.

"Mira?" he said "What the hell are you doing here? And why do you look like your old self?"

"You can say I'm the other haft of Mira" she said "She tried to destroy her bad self, but she's too dumb to know that she can't get rid of who she really is."

"Oh I see, you're her evil twin, why didn't you just say that?" he said in a snarky tone.

At that point she gave a frown.

"So Mira's evil twin" he said as he set his book down "What brings you to my cell?"

"How would you like to come help me teach my better haft a lesson?"

"Why?" he said with a bored look.

"Because Wendell, I know you have Darkness in your heart, and I can use some help of yours."

"So what's in it for me?"

"Not only will you be free, but you can have another chance of getting back at Brooke and her friends."

At that point it caught his attention.

"Get back at Brooke huh?" he said with interest "I wouldn't mind that, but how exactly can I do that?"

"Oh don't worry" she smirked "I'll help with that. Now, shall we go?"

Wendell gave a sneaky smile as he got up as they went out the cell. And with that they linked arms as they headed down the hall. Now there was another evil being out with a taste for revenge.