Ch.49 The wish

That night, Elena, Terrence, and Mira headed down the cemetery with Elena holding onto the sword.

"You really think there's something in your vault that will destroy it?" Terrence asked Mira.

"We don't want to destroy it-" Mira replied "We want to understand it."

"It's fated to kill Elena."

"The hooded figure who uses it is fated to kill me" Elena spoke up "We figure out who that is."

"And then we can worry about destroying things" Mira added.

"Oh damn" Terrence's eyes widen as they looked ahead to see the Evil Queen who was looking at the David Jones's grave.

"Get away from him!" Mira yelled.

"Oh don't worry-" the queen said "I'm not here to desecrate David's final resting place. I loved him too you know, loved, past tense."

"Loosing David was the best thing that could ever happen to us, it pushed you to liberate me. To free me from your prison of your self loading, to make me, the best version of us.

Mira felt her blood boil as she clenched her fists.

"Mira" Elena said "Don't let her get to you."

"Too late" Mira growled as she created a fireball in her hand.

"What are you gonna do-" the queen chuckled "Throw a fireball at yourself?"

The queen then used her powers to put the fireball out.

"The only way to hurt me is to hurt you" she smirked "Which is why your friends wont be able to stop me. You see, love is weakness."

The queen then turned to Elena.

"You see Elena" she said "Love is not always strong, I mean, isn't that way your daddy died? Because his love was his weakness."

At that point Elena gave a growl as she swung the sword at her creating a slice across her cheek. The queen put her hand on the slice as Mira felt her cheek for a slice.

"Are you-?" Elena asked Mira with her eyes widen.

Mira looked at her hand and saw that there wasn't any blood.

"I'm fine" she said a bit surprised.

Everyone then turned to the queen as she tried to use her powers to fix the slice, but to her surprise it wasn't working. Realizing what was happening, Elena tried to stab the queen with the sword, but she disappeared before the sword could touch her.

"This can kill her" Elena gasped as she looked at the sword.

After that, they all went to Elena's house where they showed everyone the sword.

"So this can hurt the queen without hurting Mira?" Aidan asked as he looked at the sword.

"Apparently so" Elena replied as she gave a sigh "The Evil Queen needs to die."

Just then his phone rang as he pulled it out and went into the hall to answer it.

"You sure about this?" Olivia asked Elena.

"I am, I was born with this, and I need to embrace it."

"Elena" Brooke went up to her with a worried look "Don't do it."

"Brooke, I can stop her, with this sword I can save all of us."

"That sword is what kills you, how do you know this isn't how you die? Facing her, what if she's the figure under the hood?"

"Well I can't sit around a battle because it may be my last, but a Savior could."

"You're also my friend" Brooke frowned as she went away from her.

At that point Elena felt her hand shake as she saw her vision of herself fighting the hooded figure as she forced it to stop.

"Hey" Aidan came back "That was Lauren, Evil Queen was spotted, in and down main street."

"Alright let's go" Mira ordered.

"No" Elena stopped her "You can't. The only way you can hurt her is to hurt yourself and I can't let you do that. I got this, just stay here with Olivia and Brooke."

Mira then gave a promising sigh.

"Good luck" she said.

So with the sword in her hand, Elena along with Terrence and Aidan made their way down the lit up main street.

"Help!" they suddenly heard someone cry.

"In there!" Aidan pointed to the diner as they all quickly ran inside to see Gigi who was bounded to a chair.

"Gigi!" Elena gasped as the queen suddenly appeared with the genie bottle in her hand.

"Hold it" she ordered as she went up to Gigi "This is about me, it's always about me!"

"Damn right" Elena growled as she raised her sword.

But before she could swing, the queen used her powers to grip Gigi's throat as she began to choke her.

"I can snap her neck before you take a step closer" the queen scowled.

Elena turned to Gigi who was suffocating from the squeeze. Knowing what she needed to do, she took a step back as the queen released the grip as Gigi gasped for air. After that the queen rubbed the bottle as Whisp popped out.

"Whisp?" Elena gasped.

"You can call her my genie" the queen smirked.

"I'm sorry" Whisp said with a sad look.

"I believe I have 3 wishes" the queen said.

"Go ahead and wish" Whisp frowned "They always come with a price."

"That they do, which is why I'm not going to wish for something for me" the queen said as she turned to Elena "I'm going to give you something, something you've always wanted. Something you confined about to Aladdin."

"Where is Aladdin?" Elena asked "And where's Jasmine?"

"Oh they're somewhere safe, for now. But that doesn't matter, what I know is that what you told him is the one thing that you always wanted."

At that point Elena realized it.

"You heard us?" she said surprised.

"Don't you know by know? I hear everything. You wished, you weren't the Savior."

Aidan and Terrence turned to Elena with surprised looks.

"So that's exactly what you're going to get" the queen smirked as she turned to Whisp "Whisp, I wish that Elena's wish, to have never been the Savior, be granted."

Everyone's eyes widen as they turned to Whisp who's eyes were starting to water.

"No!" Elena yelled as she raised her sword at the queen.

But before she could, Whisp granted the wish as Elena disappeared.

"Elena!" Aidan and Terrence screamed.

"What happened?" Terrence demanded as he turned to the queen "Where did she go?!"

"Somewhere where you'll never find out" the queen smirked.

Everyone stood there with shock, the wish had been granted, and now Elena was gone.