Ch.2 Visions

Not knowing why her hand was shaking, Elena tried to stop it, but nothing happened until it finally stopped on it's own as she gave a small gasp.

"Elena" Olivia said "Are you okay?"

"Uh-" Elena said, wondering if she should tell everyone "Yeah I'm fine."

"So what are we suppose to do now?" Terrence asked everyone "All of these people from the Land of Untold Stories are scattered somewhere in Storybrooke."

"Well-" Dr. Jekyll said "All may not be lost."

"What?" everyone said.

"You recall the orderly's baton? Well that same technology may do the ritual. If I can work on it some more, I may be able to use it on Hyde to bring him down. But I'll need a place to work on it, a place where Mr. Hyde can't find me."

"Well in that case-" Darling said "I know a place."

But as they started to head off, Elena looked at her hand and saw that it was shaking again. Her heart pound with fear, wondering what was going on. From the vision to the hand shaking, she needed to know.

________

On the other side of the woods, Mr. Gold, also known as the Dark One made his way down a trail until he came to a stop as he thought about his deal with Mr. Hyde.

"Alright Mr. Hyde" he remembered what he said "You have the keys to Storybrooke, now tell me what I want to know."

"There is a place" he remembered Mr. Hyde saying "Called the Temple of Morpheus, in it you will find sand that will allow you to do what you want to do."

By the time he made it to the mountain where he followed on the map, he used his powers to teleport inside the temple in the mountains where he found himself in front of long marble table. There he sat on the table while reaching into a vase that was next to him as he scooped up some sand into his hand. He then laid down on the table as he sprinkled the sand all over him as he fell asleep.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that he was now in a forest with fog flowing near his feet. And when he turned around, he saw a man in a cloak staring at him.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"I'm Morpheus" the man said with a polite smile "Welcome to your dream world."

"This is seriously my dream world?"

"Indeed. Now I know why you're here, you still have the Apprentice's wand?"

At that point Mr. Gold reached into his coat and pulled out the Apprentice's wand.

"Excellent" Morpheus said "Now if you would follow me."

And with that Mr. Gold followed Morpheus to who knows where they were going.

_________

At the Storybrooke cemetery, Mira stood in front of a grave marked 'David Jones', the name of the mayor, who also happens to me Elena's father. Ever since he died to save Elena's life, Mira has been visiting his grave everyday. Even though she and David drifted apart during their marriage, she still loved him, but now he's gone, and she knew they'll never see him again.

"Mira" she turned around to see Olivia coming to her "Are you okay?"

"I don't know" Mira sighed "A lot of bad things have happened these past days, first David dies and now Mr. Hyde is trying to ruin our lives."

"Well, I don't think we have to worry about Mr. Hyde now, Dr. Jekyll finished the baton."

"Oh great" Mira said amused "Eager to defeat his bitter haft."

"Yep. And uh, how are you doing with that? The whole destroying your evil self."

"I'm fine" Mira assured "I'm better actually."

"Mm, I don't think so, something's on your mind. What is it?"

At that point Mira gave a sigh.

"I don't know" she said "I just feel like something's not right."

"Well whatever it is, you don't have to be afraid to talk about. Put it out, deal with your pain."

"I might, but right now, let's take care of Hyde."

Meanwhile, outside the mayor's office, Aidan, Terrence, and Elena waited until Mira and Olivia showed up.

"Elena" Mira said "You ready?"

"Yeah" Elena replied while holding the baton, hoping that her hand wouldn't shake again.

Knowing what to do, Mira grabbed onto Dr. Jekyll as she pulled him in front of the office.

"Mr. Hyde!" she called "Why don't you come out and take what you really want! Or should I kill him myself?!"

At that point Mr. Hyde burst out.

"Mira" he smiled.

"Here's what going to happen, leave town, and Jekyll is all yours."

"The problem is, my work is here, in Storybrooke, and it's only beginning. So how about I keep Jekyll and stay in Storybrooke, and you avoid making a fool of yourself, I mean, everyone was afraid of the Queen, but you, not quite as much."

At that point Mira let go of Dr. Jekyll as she felt her blood boil.

"No deal" she growled as she formed a fireball in her hand and blasted it at Mr. Hyde.

Knowing that was her signal, Elena tried to blast the baton at Mr. Hyde, but when she tried to, she suddenly got another vision of herself fighting the hooded figure.

"Elena!" Mira called.

Elena kept trying to blast the baton, but her hands kept shaking as she kept seeing her visions.

"Elena!" Mira called again with a worried look just as Mr. Hyde gripped her by her throat and began to choke her "Elena!"

All of a sudden Elena snapped out of her visions and saw what was going on as she quickly fired the baton at Mr. Hyde, sending him flying back and he crashed into a car shattering the window. At that point everyone ran to him as Dr. Jekyll quickly put on some special shackles on Mr. Hyde's wrists.

"Specially made" Dr. Jekyll smiled as Aidan and Terrence pulled Mr. Hyde up "You wont be breaking out of those."

"Are you okay?" Elena asked Mira who was rubbing her neck.

"Yeah" Mira assured "What happened? Why did you hesitate?"

"Nothing happened" Elena lied as she tried to act calm.

"Oh you're really a savior" Mr. Hyde said to her with sarcasm.

"Shut up" she frowned.

"Ignore him Elena" Olivia said.

"Yes ignore me" he said as Aidan and Terrence started to take him away "Just like your visions."

At that point Elena's eyes widen.

"Wait what?" she asked as she followed him "What do you know?"

"More than you" he said as he was put in the back of a car "If you wish to know what's happening, you know where to find me."