Ch.42 Enchanted mirror

Later that day, everyone gathered at Olivia's and Elena's house where Elena told them about the shears.

"So they're really gone?" Darling asked.

"Apparently so" Elena said "Terrence asked Meeshell and Coral to hide them at the bottom of the ocean, and they agreed."

"And you're okay with that?" Aidan asked.

"I am, I just don't want it to fall into the wrong hands."

"Well if that's what you want-" Mira said "Then I'm with you."

"So now what do we do?" Olivia asked "We still have an evil queen to defeat. Anyone got any ideas?"

"No" they all sighed.

"Does anyone even know how to defeat an evil queen?" Aidan asked "She must have some kind of weakness right? I mean everyone has a weakness."

"Mira" Darling said "Do you have any weaknesses we can use against your evil self?"

"I don't know" she said as she thought about it.

"I can think of one" Olivia suddenly said.

"What?" everyone asked.

But before she could say it, she suddenly got this feeling as she turned to a big round mirror that was hanging on the wall. And as she examined it some more, she suddenly realized it.

"Olivia you okay?" Elena asked.

"No" she growled as she got up and picked up a candle stick "She's watching us."

And with that she threw the candle stick at the mirror shattering it into pieces. And inside of Mr. Gold's shop, the Evil Queen watched as the image of Olivia and everyone disappeared in her mirror as she gave a sneaky smile.

"Looks like she already found out" Gold said from behind the counter.

"Yeah" she smirked "But it doesn't matter, there are other mirrors around."

"So how far are you willing to go to get this new ending of yours?"

"Well you know me, I'll do anything."

"Then perhaps we can both get that happy ending."

And with that he held onto her shoulders and pulled her into a kiss.

"So we are on the same team" she said with a sneaky smile.

"For now" he said "You know how teams work don't you? You need a little give, a little take."

"Now that sounds like a deal" she smirk.

"And uh, moving all of this to the side, did you get what I want?"

"You tell me" she smirked as she held out her hand as the shears appeared in her hand.

"Well done" he smirked as he took the shears.

"I don't understand why you want those, I mean you don't have a destiny. What are you up to?"

"Now that's for me to know and for you not to know."

She raised her eyebrow as he headed off into the back, leaving her wondering what he wanted with the shears.

__________

Inside her vault, Mira looked at her reflection on the mirror that hung on the wall. She examined how she didn't look like her old self, she now looked more innocent than her evil self, and hopefully it'll stay that way.