Ch.21 Other objective

(Flashback) A week has passed since Jackson met Miranda, and ever since that day, they've been spending time together a lot. And one day, Jackson met up with Miranda in her backyard where they sat on a bench under a shady tree.

"You know my birthday is this Saturday" she said "And I was wondering if you would like to come."

"Oh" he said a bit surprised "I'd love to, but parties aren't really my thing."

"Oh come on" she urged with a small smile "I'd really appreciate you if you were there."

"Really?"

"Totally."

"Well uh-" he said awkwardly "I'll think about it."

"Alright" she smiled "So tell me Jackson, how's it like being the son of Dr. Jekyll? The creator of the serum who once turned him into Mr. Hyde."

"Well" he sighed "It's not as delightful as it seems, being a... nerd like a father got me picked on a lot, and it hasn't stopped."

"Well that's terrible" she said surprised.

"I know" he sighed again.

"Those people who pick on you need to realize that you're not a nerd, you're a smart, cute, genius who's not afraid to do what he loves."

Jackson felt himself blush a bit.

"You really mean that?" he asked.

"Of course" Miranda smiled "People need to accept who you are, you're Jackson Jekyll, son of a genius."

At that point Jackson gave a small smile as he looked into her eyes that seemed to sparkle.

"You know what?" he suddenly said "I will go to your party."

"You will?" she gasped with a smile "Great!"

"But just so you know, I don't dance."

"We'll see about that" she smirked.

During lunch at school, Alice was having her lunch in the classroom when Sharlene spoke up.

"So how did you think you did today?" she asked the former heroine.

"Well I hope I did well" Alice said "I mean I did used to teach my son and his friends about life and stuff and this is kind of like that, except with more students."

"You know, I never expected you to become a high school, I kind of saw you more as a teacher who teaches fighting skills."

"Well" Alice said with a small laugh "I actually did think I would become that, but since we're not in the fairytale world anymore, my fighting days are behind. Although, if I really need to, I may have to beat someone, but it's only for emergencies."

Sharlene gave a small laugh.

"So what are you Sharlene?" Alice asked "How was life like for you before you went to the Land of Untold Stories?"

"Well, if you must know. The kingdom I come from came under attack by a powerful so menace, and the only one who could save us was the princess, but she never fully embraced who she was, what a hero she could be. And as a result our kingdom was lost."

"That's terrible" Alice said with shock "I'm so sorry, what kingdom was it?"

"It's in the past" Sharlene said with a little sigh "And it's no longer important."

Just then the door opened as Brenden stepped in.

"Hey mom" he said "Do you have any lunch money?"

"Did you forget your wallet again?" Alice asked with a smirk.

"Yes" he said with guilt.

"That's what I thought" she sighed as she started to reach into her purse when she turned to Sharlene "Oh Sharlene this is my son Alistair. And Alistair this is my new teacher's aid Sharlene."

"Nice to meet you" Brenden smiled at Sharlene.

"You too" Sharlene smiled back.

"Alright" Alice said as she handed Brenden some money "Here you go."

"Thanks mom" Brenden smiled as he took the money and headed out.

"He has your eyes" Sharlene smiled.

"I know" Alice said with a small laugh.

"So is Alistair his cursed name or...?"

"Oh no Alistair is his real name, his cursed name is Brenden, but I call him by his real name, and you can call him whatever you want."

"Is he gonna be in your class today?"

"As a matter of fact he is, now all I gotta do is embarrass him" Alice smirked as Sharlene gave a small laugh.

"Well that's what he gets for having his mother as his teacher" Sharlene smiled.

Later after school, Brooke met up with Danny and Delilah in the front.

"So have you figured out how you know the figure in the cloak?" she asked Danny.

"Not yet" he said "I just need to think some more."

"Are you sure it was that hooded figure in Elena's vision?" Delilah asked "I mean, a lot of hooded figures look alike."

"I'm certain it's that one, but I can't put my finger on how I remember it."

"Okay let's think" Brooke said "Did you see the figure during your childhood?"

At that point he began to think.

"Yeah" he said "I remember seeing the figure in the childhood."

"Where did you see it?" Delilah asked.

"Um..." he thought some more "In the woods."

"What was it doing?"

He started to think again.

"Now that I don't remember. But I am going to see someone right now who may be able to help me."

So right after that, Danny made his way into the woods where he stopped at a certain point.

"You can come out now" he called just as Destiny appeared.

"You wanted to see me Daniel?" she said.

"Yes, I need to talk to you about the hooded figure."

"Ah yes, the hooded figure in Elena's visions."

"I swear I've seen that figure before, but I just can't remember where, and I was wondering if you can help me."

"Well-" she sighed "I'm afraid I can't tell you."

"I was afraid of that" he sighed with disappointment "But do you at least know who the figure is?"

"Of course I do, but again I can't tell you. Although, I can tell you this, the figure is not only after Elena, but for something way beyond that. Now I can't tell you what it is, but if the figure gets what it wants, everyone will be doomed."

"What?" Danny gasped.

"You and everyone need to find what the figure wants before it's too late, and I will be sending someone to Storybrooke to help."

"But, how can we do that if we don't even know who the figure is?"

"You will eventually."

At that point Danny heard a noise as he turned around to see the Dove in a tree, and when he turned back around, Destiny was gone. But he began to wonder what was the other objective of the figure, and who was Destiny going to send for help.