Ch.52 Wasted wish

Now in Raven's castle, Mira followed Raven and the king inside where they were greeted by Raven's friends.

"Hey Raven" they smiled as they went up to her.

"Oh who's this?" Madeline Hatter asked as she looked at Mira.

"This is Taylor" Raven said with a smile "She's visiting and she's gonna be staying with me until further notice."

"I'll leave you all alone" the king smiled as he headed away.

"Well it's nice to meet you Taylor" Apple smiled "I'm Apple White."

"Oh I know who you are" Mira said with a smile.

"Oh of course" Apple giggled.

"So what brings you here Taylor?" Dexter asked.

"Oh uh... I just wanted to visit this place, and it seems nice."

"So where did you come from?" Cedar Wood asked.

At that point Mira's eyes widen as she tried to think of an excuse.

"Uh..." she said while hiding her nervousness.

"You guys hungry?" the king suddenly called out.

"Oh look at that" Mira quickly said "Who's hungry?"

"I can eat" Cerise Hood shrugged as they all headed to the dining room as Mira gave a quiet sigh in relief.

But as they headed into the dining room, Mira noticed the sword that was hanging  off Dexter's belt, as she looked closer, she realized it was the sword that Raven found in Gold's shop, the one that was suppose to kill her. Not knowing why Dexter had it, Mira knew she needed to find a way to get Raven to remember so they can use the sword to defeat the Evil Queen.

___________

Still in the Mayor's office, Terrence held onto the genie bottle with Whisp next to him now as his genie.

"Careful" the queen scowled at him "Don't dabble with forces you don't understand."

"Oh I know" he said "And I'm gonna be quite careful."

"Your wishes are my command" Whisp told him "Especially if it's gonna hurt her. But remember, all wishes come with a price."

"I know, that's why I'm not gonna wish for anything that has to do with Elena or anyone I actually care about" he responded while looking at the queen "The only one who's gonna pay the price is her. Whisp, I wish that the Evil Queen gets exactly what she deserves."

"As you wish" Whisp smiled as she granted the wish, but only to find that nothing had happened.

"Whisp what's going on?" Terrence asked with a wondering look.

"I don't know" she said with confusion "I granted your wish."

At that point the queen gave a laugh.

"No you didn't" she smiled "You wasted it. All I ever wanted was the rip your family and friends apart and now look, your girlfriend's trapped in a wish. Don't you get it? You can't wish for me to get everything I deserve because I already have it."

"I will destroy you!" he yelled with anger as he picked up the sword and tried to stab her, but she used her powers to stop him by gripping his throat.

"Look at you" she smirked as he tried to gasp for air "Such blood lust, I always knew darkness would be a lovely shade on you."

"Terrence!" a voice suddenly called as Aidan entered with a sword in his hand along with Jasmine and Gigi.

"Aladdin!" Jasmine gasped as she ran up to him and into a hug.

"Whisp!" Gigi gasped as she ran to her sister.

"Let him go" Aidan ordered the queen while aiming his sword at her "You're out numbered and we got the lamp. You've lost."

Realizing he was right, the queen gave a scowled as she let go of Terrence as he fell to the ground while gasping for air.

"Death is too good for you" she scowled at him "I'd rather watch you suffer."

And with that she disappeared as everyone helped him up. When she reappeared, she found herself in front of a car behind a building. Not knowing what to do now, she gave a sigh as she sat on the hood of the car.

"Looks like you can go for a drive" Gold suddenly appeared.

"I'm not in the mood" she frowned.

"Looks like the Savior has found a weapon" he put in while looking at the scar across her cheek from the sword Elena used on her "Now I'd be upset when someone steals from me, but in this case, I think I'll let Ms. Jensen slip off from this so I can focus on getting what I want."

"What exactly do you want? You never actually told me your big plan, and are you ever going to tell me why you needed the Shears of Destiny?"

"I'll tell you when I want to tell you, and now is not the time."

"Well have you used them yet?"

"No, but I will once I get everything set up."

"Could you at least tell me who you're gonna use the shears on? Yourself or someone else? Are you even gonna use it on a person?"

"To answer your question, yes, I am gonna use it on a person, and no I will not tell you if it's gonna be used on me or not."

"Why not?" she asked with frustration "Do you not trust me?"

"Well yes and no, but during this progress, I can't really trust anyone."

"Neither can I" she frowned "But now I'm starting to think that I might not be able to trust you."

"Oh please" he smirked "Nobody can trust me from the moment we meet, it's just who I am."

"Let me ask you this Gold. Back when we were at Ever After, you told me that you were a leprechaun, now is that really true?"

"Of course it is, why else would I have these?"

He pulled back his hair to show her his pointed ears.

"Okay..." she said a bit amused "I can believe that."

"But I'm also a sorcerer, and no, my parents were not sorcerers too, I got my magic from a fairy I know."

"Madame Throne?"

"No, another dark fairy, who I have no idea what happened to her. But anyway, I think I'm done talking, I got a plan to work on, and if Ms. Jensen doesn't come back with a way to kill you, well, I wish you all the luck."

And with that he disappeared, leaving the queen wondering what he was up to.