Ch.47 Heart crush

If you haven't already, check out my 'Once Upon a Time: Ever After High' Q and A book that's now posted

Later that night, Aladdin and Jasmine walked down the lit up street while discussing about what happened.

"The break in was nothing" he said "So it managed it to get it done."

"I'm proud of you Aladdin" Jasmine smiled.

"Really?" he smiled.

"You really area hero."

"Oh I'm no hero, I'm just a guy helping out a friend."

"Friend in need" she added "That's what heroes do, they help people."

"And speaking of help, I think I know a way how we can get back to Agrabah."

"How?" she said with interest.

"Well it's been right under our noses, Gigi and Whisp, both can grant wishes, and with Whisp's magic, we may have a better chance."

"Of course" Jasmine said surprised "Why didn't I think of that? I must of been so focused on finding you that I forgot we're friends with genies."

"Well where are they now?"

"Probably with their friends, I think we should wait until tomorrow, let them enjoy their time here with their friends."

"Agree" Aladdin said with a smile.

___________

The next day, Mira went to Mr. Gold's shop where she went inside and closed the door.

"Mr. Gold" she called, but there was no answer.

"Hello?" she called, but still no answer.

Wondering where he was and why his shop was still opened, she started to look around. But when she went behind the counter, she spotted something that caught her eye, inside a shelf behind the counter were the Shears of Destiny. Her eyes widen as she picked it up and examined it, but it suddenly disappeared.

"You know you shouldn't be behind the counter without my permission" she turned to see young Mr. Gold who now had the shears in his hand.

"Gold?" she gasped.

"Hello Mira" he smirked "Remember me?"

"But-" she gasped as she went out from behind the counter "You're young. How did you make yourself young again?"

"Oh I didn't make myself young, I'm just like you, a younger duplicate of my original self."

"Then where's the older you?"

"Oh, just somewhere" he smirked.

"Well if you wont tell me that-" she frowned "Then perhaps you can explain why you have the shears in your shop, I thought they were lost at sea."

"Oh they were, but thanks to an old and better friend of mine, she was able to retrieve it for me."

"Wait..." her eyes widen as she suddenly gave a mad look "You're working for the Evil Queen aren't you?"

"She's a better version of you, she actually understands me. But you, what the hell have you done to yourself? Remember when we used to be friends back in the good ol days? Remember how happy we were? What happened?"

"Don't ask me-" she frowned "You're the one who stopped talking to me."

"True, and we could've stayed friends, but instead you tried to destroy your other haft, and thanks to you, she's free. And I should be grateful for that, because I prefer her way more than you."

Mira felt her blood boil as she clenched her fists.

"Why do you want the shears anyway?" she asked "You don't have a destiny, what do you want with them?"

"Now that is a question, that I'm not going to answer. And now if you would excuse me, I got work to do."

And with that he used his powers to disappear, leaving Mira full of anger and confusion, wondering what he wanted with the shears. As she went out of the shop, she pulled out her phone and started to call Elena, she waited until it was picked up.

"Hello?"

"Elena" Mira said.

"No it's Olivia" Olivia replied who was in her house "Elena's charging her phone here while she's out with Terrence."

"Okay well when you see her, tell her we got bigger problems, Gold is working wit the Evil Queen."

"Gold?" Olivia gasped.

"Not only that, it's his younger duplicate, and he wont tell me where his original self is."

"A younger duplicate?"

"Yeah, and he does not like me anymore since I tried to destroy my other haft."

"Oh damn, what do you think he's going do to help the Evil Queen?"

"I don't know, but I gotta find out."

"Well you better do it quick, who knows what plans they got since they're working together."

"As a matter of fact-" a voice suddenly said as Olivia turned around and was surprised to see the Evil Queen "I was just getting started."

"Olivia?" Mira said through the phone "What's going on?"

But before she could answer, the queen used her powers to hang up the phone.

"What are you doing here?" Olivia demanded.

"Isn't it obvious?" the queen smirked "I came to see you?"

"Why?"

"Well since you know about Gold, this was our idea."

She then gave Olivia a death look, making her realize what was going on.

"You're going to kill me aren't you?" she said with a frown.

"Let's take this outside shall we?" the queen said as she used her powers to teleport them outside.

"Time to put an end to this Ms. White" the queen growled as she used her powers to send Olivia flying back as she crashed into a shed and fell on the ground.

The queen then went up to her as Olivia forced herself up while in pain with a gash now across her forehead.

"Goodbye Ms. White" the queen smirked as she created a fireball in her hand as Olivia backed up against the shed in fear .

But before she could blast her, the queen suddenly felt a pain in her heart.

"My heart" she said in pain as she clutched her chest.

"Not your heart-" she turned around and saw Mira who was holding her own heart "Mine."

"You can't control me with that" the queen scowled.

"I don't have to" Mira scowled back "All I have to do is crush it."

"You wouldn't" the queen doubted.

"Well let's find out."

And with that Mira began to crush her own heart as they both felt the pain.

"You still have a hole in your heart" Mira said as she stopped the pain "Just like I did."

"Yeah well at least my heart can't be fixed" the queen growled "Now you could win this battle, but I will win this war!"

And with that she disappeared.