Ch.27 Diamond in the Raft

(Flashback) Now inside the Cave of Wonders, Aladdin and Jasmine entered a room that was filled with all sorts of gold, jewels, and treasures.

"Look" Jasmine gasped as she pointed to a sword that was resting sideways on the tip of a small pyramid structure.

But balancing on the tip of the sword was a bright white crystal.

"It's the diamond" she said surprised as she reached to the crystal.

"Stop" Aladdin pulled her away "It could be booby trapped."

He then studied the way the crystal was keeping it's balance on the sword. He then got an idea as he pulled out a golden monkey charm that was about the same size and weight as the crystal. Now being careful, he slowly grabbed onto the crystal while balancing the tail of the charm at the end. And at that point he quickly picked up the crystal just as the charm hung from the sword, keeping it balanced.

"Wow" Jasmine amused as she sighed in relief "That was clever."

"Well then" Aladdin smiled as he handed her the diamond "May I present the Diamond in the-".

But before he can continue, the diamond suddenly turned to dust as it fell onto the floor as they both gasped. And at that point the ground began to shake.

"What's happening?" Jasmine gasped with a scared look.

"Get down!" Aladdin pulled her down as he shielded her beneath his body.

All of a sudden a brick tower started to collapsed towards them as Aladdin held his hand out just as a blast of light shot out and destroyed the tower. After that the shaking stopped as the two looked up.

"What was that?" Aladdin gasped.

"Magic" Jasmine smiled as they stood up "You have magic now."

Aladdin stood there surprised as he looked at his hand.

"Did you know this would happen?" he asked still surprised.

"Well, I didn't know about the shaking but, yes, I suspected something. And now you've proven it true."

"Proven what?"

"That wasn't the Diamond in the Raft, you are, you're the weapon."

Aladdin just continued to stand there both surprised and confused.

"Don't you see Aladdin?" Jasmine smiled "You're now the Savior of Agrabah."

"So, I'm not there?" Mira said, after Elena told everyone about her vision.

"The figure in the hood kills me while I protect everyone" Elena said "But no, you're not there."

"Well where do you think I am?"

At that point Elene gave a nervous look.

"Am I dead?" Mira asked.

But Elena looked down as she rubbed her forehead as Mira suddenly realized it.

"Or am I the figure under the hood?" she asked with disappointment.

"Mira don't be mad" Elena said "This is a vision, it's not a dream."

"Well then we gotta find another way to track down Aladdin, in fact, I gotta go do something."

"Mira."

"Just give me an hour, meet me at my vault later?"

Elena shook her head as Mira headed out.

"Is it true?" Jasmine asked Elena with a worried look "Aladdin's dead?"

"I'm not sure" Elena said sadly.

At that point Jasmine felt her eyes water as she went away and into a room.

"I'll make sure she's okay" Brooke offered as she followed Jasmine.

Now in the office room, Jasmine sat at the desk with a sad look on her face as tears poured down her cheeks just as Brooke entered.

"Hey" she said in a calming tone "How are you feeling?"

"I don't know" Jasmine sighed sadly.

"Look" Brooke said as she pulled up a chair and sat in front of her "I know that this is hard for you, because of Aladdin, I'm really sorry."

"The worst part-" Jasmine sniffed "Is being the Savior is a death sentence. And back in a cave in Agrabah, I was the one who put him on the path."

At that point Brooke gave a sad look.

"I did the same thing for Elena" she confessed "I brought her here to break the curse, she was just living her life."

Jasmine gave a small sigh.

"So was Aladdin" she said.

"Maybe Hyde was wrong, about Saviors dying."

"I hope so, for both of us."

In the living room, Elena sat on the couch full of guilt as everyone else joined in the dining room. But as Elena thought that they were gonna stay mad at her all day, Olivia suddenly came up to her and sat down.

"You should of been honest" she said.

"I didn't exactly lie" Elena sighed "I just got... scared."

"Which is exactly when you should talk to your friends."

"Can you forgive me?"

"Of course, I'm your best friend, I'll always forgive you."

"But what about Terrence?" Elena said sadly.

Olivia turned around to see Terrence sitting at the table with a dull look.

"You tried to build something" she said "And look, I may not be perfect, but we don't keep secrets from each other."

Just then Brooke entered the living room.

"Hey Elena" she said in a calming tone "Are you feeling okay?"

"I guess" Elena shrugged.

"Well, just to let you know, I forgive you."

"Thanks" Elena said with a small smile.

Just then Brooke's phone rang as she answered it.

"Hey Delilah" she said as her eyes suddenly widen as she listened to what Delilah said "Wait what? Oh no."

"What is it?" Olivia asked.

"Uh, look Delilah" Brooke said as she tried not to panic much "I'm really busy right now with Elena, but can you and Lauren look for Danny, she'll explain everything...thank you. Call me if you find him, and make sure it's really him."

And with that she hung up with a worried look.

"Oh my God" she gasped as she started to panic.

"What's going on?" Darling asked.

"I was going to tell you guys this-" Brooke said "But Lauren called me earlier saying that she saw Danny leaving this place, only to see that it wasn't really him, it was the Evil Queen."

"What?!" everyone gasped with shock.

"I thought that he was okay at first, but then Delilah called me saying that she was suppose to meet up with him at Lakeside Mansion but he never showed up."

"Oh my God" Elena said with shock "That must mean the Evil Queen has him."